First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I noticed one of my windows was stuck in the up position when I opened the door this morning. It was not dropping the 1/4" to clear the weather gasket. The window does roll all the way up and all the way down but the full auto up/down 'all the way" feature doesn't work on that one particular window only. Wanted to know if anyone has experienced this so I can get the dealer headed in the right direction when I drop it off.
Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a window reset procedure that you can perform to try and fix it. I'm not sure if the exact details but I think you roll the window down, hold the window up button and keep holding it for 5 seconds after it closes, and then hold the window down button and keep holding it for 5 seconds after it opens.

I would Google it to find the correct procedure but it's something like that.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I noticed one of my windows was stuck in the up position when I opened the door this morning. It was not dropping the 1/4" to clear the weather gasket. The window does roll all the way up and all the way down but the full auto up/down 'all the way" feature doesn't work on that one particular window only. Wanted to know if anyone has experienced this so I can get the dealer headed in the right direction when I drop it off.
Hey there! I can look into your Bronco’s window concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?