Petition Ford to RIGHT a WRONG!

Pilot321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You lost me at the cat jumping off the Empire State Building. Stream of consciousness followed. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You lost me at the cat jumping off the Empire State Building. Stream of consciousness followed. :ROFLMAO:
Don’t you hate it when that happens!??

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm guessing people buy the Base to customize it to their liking. It'll be unique in your own way. So you can create your own name for it! Of course the name will change depending on the personality of the person you are trying to impress. ;)

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm guessing people buy the Base to customize it to their liking. It'll be unique in your own way. So you can create your own name for it! Of course the name will change depending on the personality of the person you are trying to impress. ;)
Agree about the Base!
As for the name one may give their specific Bronco, I agree without the last three words of your post and end at “the person you are.”?

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Petition Ford to do this to RIGHT a Wrong!

So the Bronco is beautiful and capable and has cool trim names like Badlands and Black Diamond and Outer Banks and Base….Base?! What the bloody!!o_O

So you drive to work in your brand new cool as a cat-that -jumped-off-the-Empire-Freaking-State-Building-and-landed-on-its-feet-Bronco and your cute coworker that you want to go out with (desperately, of course) literally jumps at you and asks what that gorgeous, manly, dripping with testosterone beast is and you proudly, in your deepest and manliest voice proclaim it to be the latest and greatest Bronco!:cool::devilish:
“Which one!” She exclaims, clutching your hairy arm.
Damn, she knows about the trims! They always do!
“The Base”, you squeak, sounding alarmingly like your baby sister.
“Oh”, she says, her grip on your arm lax, her bright eager eyes suddenly downcast and looking away.
There goes your chance for a date to the local Dairy Queen.
Heck, you don’t need to hang out with a Badlands-chaser anyway! You tell yourself, massaging the recently clutched arm.

But seriously though.
The so called Base is in fact the distillation of all the goodness that Ford has created for the new Bronco. It has the genes and all the qualities that create the magic that is the new Bronco. It has all that we really need if we are honest with ourselves. One can add stuff to that basic goodness for enhanced looks or capability but the insultingly named “Base" deserves to be called by what it in fact is, MAGIC.

I think you will agree that Bronco Magic sounds a whole lot better than Bronco Base. It conveys the sense that the Magic trim has all the magic that the Bronco needs and Ford will be astute to know that in its elemental form the Bronco’s magic is being proclaimed with pride! A name that is descriptive and does away with calling the enchanting Bronco a name it does not deserve.

If you feel that Ford should change the name of Bronco's first trim level to Magic, I implore you to respond with a Yes!

We know that Ford does watch our wonderful b6g forum and if they are smart (which they certainly are, having created the new Bronco! [a little flattery]), and want to do what is right at many levels, they should consider it. There is still plenty of time for them to make this change which is simple but impactful.
Nope. The base Bronco is just the Bronco. If you don’t want a base model vehicle, get a different trim level.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree about the Base!
As for the name one may give their specific Bronco, I agree without the last three words of your post and end at “the person you are.”?
Good point!

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope. The base Bronco is just the Bronco. If you don’t want a base model vehicle, get a different trim level.
Actually I am going for the BD and this simple look ?

0DB9847B-0C19-4CA2-9346-B24DB2A247B4.jpeg

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Pilot321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Actually I am going for the BD and this simple look ?

Ford Bronco Petition Ford to RIGHT a WRONG! 0DB9847B-0C19-4CA2-9346-B24DB2A247B4
That's exactly where I'm going. Classic, simple, yet capable.

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trim level stickers come off the front fenders as soon as I get it home. It’s a Bronco. Period.
Sponsored

Last edited: