Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mr. Zaki, what you've just said was one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Sponsored

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well if she knows enough to know the trims then it doesn’t matter the name of it, she’ll still know it’s the cheapest one and if her reaction is what you say to the base, it would still be her reaction to it by whatever other name it was.

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well if she knows enough to know the trims then it doesn’t matter the name of it, she’ll still know it’s the cheapest one and if her reaction is what you say to the base, it would still be her reaction to it by whatever other name it was.
Right. It was just a story;)

Those are some sweet bikes you have! (y)

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Right. It was just a story;)

Those are some sweet bikes you have! (y)
Thanks, gf says I got too many bikes. I say not enough. Lol

And I’m just playin devils advocate :devilish:
The real “issue” isn’t the people that know the trims, it’s that even ones that don’t “base” already sounds like the cheapest option. So just make up your own trim name and if they call ya on it double down and say it was a limited edition run. Or don’t care. Either way.

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks, gf says I got too many bikes. I say not enough. Lol

And I’m just playin devils advocate :devilish:
The real “issue” isn’t the people that know the trims, it’s that even ones that don’t “base” already sounds like the cheapest option. So just make up your own trim name and if they call ya on it double down and say it was a limited edition run. Or don’t care. Either way.
I am locked in on a 2 dr, BD, 2.7, CG/white top with white painted steelies....for now?
Ford Bronco Petition Ford to RIGHT a WRONG! 3E0774A0-93ED-4E7E-B83D-545FC76420FC

Sponsored

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well if she's that kind of girl she should know that Base with Sasquatch is all you need. Nobody got time for foreplay. When I go to yogurtland I dont have time for toppings. I also eat my ribeye steaks rare. Block her if she can't fathom your lifestyle. Can't we just call it the "Brass balls coffee is for closers" edition? :cool:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Petition Ford to do this to RIGHT a Wrong!

So the Bronco is beautiful and capable and has cool trim names like Badlands and Black Diamond and Outer Banks and Base….Base?! What the bloody!!o_O

So you drive to work in your brand new cool as a cat-that -jumped-off-the-Empire-Freaking-State-Building-and-landed-on-its-feet-Bronco and your cute coworker that you want to go out with (desperately, of course) literally jumps at you and asks what that gorgeous, manly, dripping with testosterone beast is and you proudly, in your deepest and manliest voice proclaim it to be the latest and greatest Bronco!:cool::devilish:
“Which one!” She exclaims, clutching your hairy arm.
Damn, she knows about the trims! They always do!
“The Base”, you squeak, sounding alarmingly like your baby sister.
“Oh”, she says, her grip on your arm lax, her bright eager eyes suddenly downcast and looking away.
There goes your chance for a date to the local Dairy Queen.
Heck, you don’t need to hang out with a Badlands-chaser anyway! You tell yourself, massaging the recently clutched arm.

But seriously though.
The so called Base is in fact the distillation of all the goodness that Ford has created for the new Bronco. It has the genes and all the qualities that create the magic that is the new Bronco. It has all that we really need if we are honest with ourselves. One can add stuff to that basic goodness for enhanced looks or capability but the insultingly named “Base" deserves to be called by what it in fact is, MAGIC.

I think you will agree that Bronco Magic sounds a whole lot better than Bronco Base. It conveys the sense that the Magic trim has all the magic that the Bronco needs and Ford will be astute to know that in its elemental form the Bronco’s magic is being proclaimed with pride! A name that is descriptive and does away with calling the enchanting Bronco a name it does not deserve.

If you feel that Ford should change the name of Bronco's first trim level to Magic, I implore you to respond with a Yes!

We know that Ford does watch our wonderful b6g forum and if they are smart (which they certainly are, having created the new Bronco! [a little flattery]), and want to do what is right at many levels, they should consider it. There is still plenty of time for them to make this change which is simple but impactful.
images (28).jpeg

ewitz

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Rubicon, 99 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Petition Ford to do this to RIGHT a Wrong!

So the Bronco is beautiful and capable and has cool trim names like Badlands and Black Diamond and Outer Banks and Base….Base?! What the bloody!!o_O

So you drive to work in your brand new cool as a cat-that -jumped-off-the-Empire-Freaking-State-Building-and-landed-on-its-feet-Bronco and your cute coworker that you want to go out with (desperately, of course) literally jumps at you and asks what that gorgeous, manly, dripping with testosterone beast is and you proudly, in your deepest and manliest voice proclaim it to be the latest and greatest Bronco!:cool::devilish:
“Which one!” She exclaims, clutching your hairy arm.
Damn, she knows about the trims! They always do!
“The Base”, you squeak, sounding alarmingly like your baby sister.
“Oh”, she says, her grip on your arm lax, her bright eager eyes suddenly downcast and looking away.
There goes your chance for a date to the local Dairy Queen.
Heck, you don’t need to hang out with a Badlands-chaser anyway! You tell yourself, massaging the recently clutched arm.

But seriously though.
The so called Base is in fact the distillation of all the goodness that Ford has created for the new Bronco. It has the genes and all the qualities that create the magic that is the new Bronco. It has all that we really need if we are honest with ourselves. One can add stuff to that basic goodness for enhanced looks or capability but the insultingly named “Base" deserves to be called by what it in fact is, MAGIC.

I think you will agree that Bronco Magic sounds a whole lot better than Bronco Base. It conveys the sense that the Magic trim has all the magic that the Bronco needs and Ford will be astute to know that in its elemental form the Bronco’s magic is being proclaimed with pride! A name that is descriptive and does away with calling the enchanting Bronco a name it does not deserve.

If you feel that Ford should change the name of Bronco's first trim level to Magic, I implore you to respond with a Yes!

We know that Ford does watch our wonderful b6g forum and if they are smart (which they certainly are, having created the new Bronco! [a little flattery]), and want to do what is right at many levels, they should consider it. There is still plenty of time for them to make this change which is simple but impactful.
The only wrong that they need to write is not offering a manual transmission with the v6, or they should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity, let public opinion choose!

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So it is agreed, we need a Space Unicorn ? model..

Sponsored

Ohlongjohnson

Base
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Basemansquatch 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The only wrong that they need to write is not offering a manual transmission with the v6, or they should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity, let public opinion choose!
That and not offering a manual Sasquatch. Seriously. Why no manual Sasquatch? I want, no, need a 2.3 manual squatch! 2.7 manual squatch would be amazing.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too bad I couldn't get your link to work :(. One of the greatest speeches EVER!!! Don't know if this happed cause I'm on a MAC or this link needs fixing? See error below when I try to play. I know others would enjoy!
Ford Bronco Petition Ford to RIGHT a WRONG! Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 8.32.54 AM

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where is the thumbs down button?....uncalled for, let’s be civil
Loss of civility and uncalled for aggression, the unfortunate side effects of the anonymity of commenting in the cyberspace.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where is the thumbs down button?....uncalled for, let’s be civil

Lmao what are you talking about? This is a hypothetical story, be civil? To who? I’m insulting a person that doesn’t exist. ???

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Loss of civility and uncalled for aggression, the unfortunate side effects of the anonymity of commenting in the cyberspace.
Hahahahahaha, you can’t even make this up. Loss of civility and uncalled for aggression? anonymity? ??? Is this hypothetical female going to be offended?
Sponsored