Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,
Been in the wings, first post. As someone who is likely holding onto a 2022 reservation, I’m wondering if anyone has found a way to best petition/send group feedback to Ford. Like many others, I’d love to see a green option and (against the odds) a MT on the 2.7. Somehow Ford was convinced on the MT Squatch 2.3. What about Change.org or similar group petitions?
Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford already has our list of demands. The problem with 2022 options is that they've established all reservations after 9/18 are 2022 models, so people reserved after that are going to build their Broncos under 2021 specs. So, if they randomly add in a 2022 option (green, white top, etc.) They're going to piss a lot of people off that have already spec'd out their 2022 Bronco. I personally don't think anything is going to change until the 2023 MY.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good luck, Ford is not listening. But I think to appease you they will tell you they changed their minds about something they were already thinking about changing anyway.

I'm not being negative. Just realistic. It's all been planned out except for COVID

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A petition, you say?

But in all seriousness, many petitions have been started for various Bronco requests. Not sure how many of them have actually gotten traction. The most influence we can have as a community is holding our reservations hostage and threatening to cancel unless a change is made. Money talks louder than words.

Sponsored

cyberbro

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just writing on forums like this will get a message to Ford

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
not true. One can change options If their orders are not picked up by ford. So if you have a 2022 order and they offer a new color then you can make changes. Per granger orders submitted in 2021 will have to be resubmitted as a 2022 order of ford does not pick it up.

Ford already has our list of demands. The problem with 2022 options is that they've established all reservations after 9/18 are 2022 models, so people reserved after that are going to build their Broncos under 2021 specs. So, if they randomly add in a 2022 option (green, white top, etc.) They're going to piss a lot of people off that have already spec'd out their 2022 Bronco. I personally don't think anything is going to change until the 2023 MY.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I will be the first one to get a 2022 with a 9/19 Res! They may even have B&P up and running by then.
Sponsored