Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

23 BL Sas 2.7, (built 2/23) AFE Intake, Afe hot and cold pipes, intercooler, Magnaflow overland, TS BOV, UPR dual valve CC and a few other things. I run JB4 / setting 2 for my daily commute of 400-450 miles a week for work. It’s a freaking blast to drive now ! Turbo spool thru the intake sounds incredible and the exhaust matches perfect. I put everything on at about 1100 miles + I just clicked 6800…

I’ve been randomly noticing the traction light kick on for a few seconds and then go off. No hard codes, misc U code for can bus U040 but nothing of susbstance right now. 100% roads and daylight too so no weather to rule out. I don’t notice any changes in the truck at all when this happens either. I’ve done a lot of playing around with FORScan and made some really some cool changes especially the dash cluster. I’m wondering if it that is the problem or there’s actually a drivetrain problem. Anyone have the Trac light do this ? Bottom right of the cluster on between M and the right directional.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmm, I have ‘22 OBX, 4dr, 2.7L, aFe Hot and Cold pipes, Whipple IC, Borla S-type, Ford Performance tune. Just turned 11k upon completing a 5300 mile trip and I definitely love the sound and performance. But I have not seen anything like your traction light. Hope you figure it out.

macmc138

Wildtrak
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 23 Wildtrak that is doing this. The first day I had it, it threw a code for powertrain malfunction/loss of power. @Ford Motor Company gave me a case number but the dealership kept it for a week while putting 90 miles on it and ultimately said that they couldn’t replicate it… Immediately after leaving the dealership, it started doing what you are saying. It seems to occur each time it shifts into a higher gear during acceleration. I came here to find something out on it since the dealership seems to not be capable of it.

OP
OP
Haustkraft

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 23 Wildtrak that is doing this. The first day I had it, it threw a code for powertrain malfunction/loss of power. @Ford Motor Company gave me a case number but the dealership kept it for a week while putting 90 miles on it and ultimately said that they couldn’t replicate it… Immediately after leaving the dealership, it started doing what you are saying. It seems to occur each time it shifts into a higher gear during acceleration. I came here to find something out on it since the dealership seems to not be capable of it.
Gotcha. The light that comes on for you is the one to the ride side of the cluster, right ? The fault light on the left hasn’t come in for me.
It only does it under heavy throttle, Strange
Sponsored