Sponsored

Photo request, 2 door big bend non sasquatch - hope this helps me pick a color?

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's difficult to choose a color from a photo, the color is off, the scale is off, you really need to see it in person.

I drove 8 hours once just to see a rare color on a car a dealer was offering me as a leftover he could get from a different dealer. I drove to see, not the car I was buying, but the same color/model. The color looked like crap in photos, and on the color chart, but it was gorgeous in person (Glacier Blue). I drove home and the dealer shipped in the car.

Last edited:
OP
OP

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's difficult to choose a color from a photo, the color is off, the scale is off, you really need to see it in person.
Thatā€™s how I felt until I realized Iā€™m not buying a car or a truck or the common suv. Itā€™s a Bronco!

Most vehicles on the road are white, grey, black or somewhere between.

The 2-door especially is none of those. Again, itā€™s a Bronco!

If you were buying a Jeep what color would you choose? Jeeps can be any color and look good and the more unusual the better.

When you move up to the 4-door then itā€™s a more like the typical suv. I know it says Bronco but itā€™s more like a 4Runner or other suv. Still really cool but a bit more serous. Then color needs to more ā€œcommonā€ or mature if that makes sense.

Color for the Bronco 2 door depends on your personality. Age doesnā€™t matter, everyone is going give you pass no matter how wild or plane the color. Itā€™s a Bronco, anything goes.

The velocity blue is fun, a bit reckless, wild.
That metallic red, fast, super sexy.
Eruption green is fun but a little more serious, reliable, brave.

Have fun with it!

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not a big bend, and it's a color that you can no longer order, but here it is anyway. ;)

gy7LLWQ.jpg

Sponsored

dvon

Big Bend
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra SLT, Porsche 912
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love Area 51! And it hides dust really well
Ford Bronco Photo request, 2 door big bend non sasquatch - hope this helps me pick a color? Broncowild1.JPG

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Color aside any tires under 33" look silly on a Bronco. Problem that's magnified on a "more" door...

filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m going with carbonized gray. Seems unpopular. I have only seen one on the road.
Ford Bronco Photo request, 2 door big bend non sasquatch - hope this helps me pick a color? FA438681-858B-4BC8-A48B-7BC7225B5F59
I read somewhere that the ā€œRace Redā€ was the most rare. Of course, since Antimatter Blue and Rapid Red were only around for 2021, those will certainly become the most rare as time goes on.

Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I read somewhere that the ā€œRace Redā€ was the most rare.
That may have something to do with them not allowing people like me, with a Base Bronco, to order that color. That was my first choice, but not available, so I have "Rapid Red" instead.

filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
That may have something to do with them not allowing people like me, with a Base Bronco, to order that color. That was my first choice, but not available, so I have "Rapid Red" instead.
If I could order the rapid red for my base, I would change my color today. The only thing you can order now is hot pepper and race red and Iā€™m not digging either of those very much.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I could order the rapid red for my base, I would change my color today. The only thing you can order now is hot pepper and race red and Iā€™m not digging either of those very much.
Yeah, I squeaked in under the wire just barely. Mine is a 2021 built in the middle of December. There was only one more week of 21's after mine was built. So now it will likely be the rare Bronco color, because only one year for Rapid Red.

If you don't like either of those reds, the new green color looks pretty good. I'm just not willing to go with any form of black/white/grey. I need a real color.

OP
OP

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not a big bend, and it's a color that you can no longer order, but here it is anyway. ;)

gy7LLWQ.jpg
But that's a sasquatch. I have zero interest in those wheels.

To me the wheels are what decide the character of theses things and those sasquatch wheels are obnoxious!

Bid bend are my preference followed by badlands.

Ford Bronco Photo request, 2 door big bend non sasquatch - hope this helps me pick a color? 1649523337553

Ford Bronco Photo request, 2 door big bend non sasquatch - hope this helps me pick a color? 1649523309096

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But that's a sasquatch. I have zero interest in those wheels.

To me the wheels are what decide the character of theses things and those sasquatch wheels are obnoxious!
Apparently that's one of the big differences between you and me. It's way more important to me what by Bronco can do than how it looks. And I regularly take advantage of the Sasquatch off road capabilities and get it all muddy. The best I seem to be able to do with it is keep it kind of clean.
Sponsored