Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can someone with knowledge of the production process explain why the hood would be attached during production and not just added after the engine work is completed? Seems like an unnecessary hazard for the workers.
The hood is installed prior to body mating on F-150, so they likely do the same with Bronco with it being BOF.

Ford Bronco Photos of pre-production Broncos on the assembly line. 1600836038447

So that's clearly a standard headlight not the signature light. But is the horizontal accent light clear or amber? I've seen it amber in some promo shots, but here it definitely looks clear. I would much prefer a clear always-on driving light there to the amber.
I guess it'll be clear when off and amber when on?

What are the 2 rectangular "boxes" on the tailgate that look like will be under the spare?
Air pressure vents.

I know I've seen it stated there won't be any Blue Oval badging on the Bronco. More incorrect info.
Not sure where you ever saw that. They've shown the badge on it since day 1. Unless that's sarcasm.

Ford Bronco Photos of pre-production Broncos on the assembly line. 1600836038447

Speakers are installed this early in the assembly?
It's possible that they complete work on the roll cage area before mating the body with powertrain and install the full interior.

Does anyone else notice there are two different types of headlights? What is the the reason and does it depends on trim package?
There are regular and signature headlights.

Can anyone tell what the left and right tubular devices are inside top rollbar?

Silver tubes on outside and electrical connectors on the inside. My best guess is heat/ac because of the tubes but I've never seen any like that.
I'd guess airbags.

never seen those on ANY car before
All vehicles have them. They're usually hidden behind the rear bumper cover, though on most vehicles. As an example, here you can see it below the taillight on the drivers side, underneath where the bumper would cover it.

Ford Bronco Photos of pre-production Broncos on the assembly line. 1600835697872

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iconic SIlver is the perfect silver for that "unpainted metal" look to match some of the restomods you see out there. With a shadow black top and grille, droooool.

If i were getting this as an off-roader sasquatch with unpainted fenders, i would totally go iconic. Alas, im going OBX in ABM for on-road duties.

I wonder what that Iconic Silver would look like with a clear satin wrap with simulated rust in just the right places to make it look fifty years old.......probalby horrible....but maybe..

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

just realised we are not talking about the same thing ... lol

Ford Bronco Photos of pre-production Broncos on the assembly line. 1600835697872

I'm talking about the black casings mounted on the high corners of the curved white pillar .... aren't those speakers?
Oh. Yes those are speakers.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I've seen it stated there won't be any Blue Oval badging on the Bronco. More incorrect info.

I imagine there will be something aftermarket that can fit that spot nicely....squatch badge etc....

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be cool if they offered something like Chevy does with the Corvette. A factory tour and delivery at the Corvette Museum across from the factory. It costs a little extra but would be well worth it

That would be a cool thing marketing wise...lottery off a few of those invites using the reservation numbers- tour the factory, pick up your Bronco... (y)

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot. They will be building 138 before the end of September. All testers headed to the crusher.

Be nice to save a few, you know, ship them to dealers so we could maybe see the colors....I know they won't, be cooler if they did.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure where you ever saw that. They've shown the badge on it since day 1. Unless that's sarcasm.
Gotta go with BronCo on this one....it was in one of the links posted here...I have read about 4200 of them, so can't remember which...but it said something about this being the first vehicle Ford has not put the blue oval on, instead going with simply the Bronco logo...or some such rubbish.

May not have had any merit, but I do remember reading it, so BronCo is not nuts... ( or we both are)

I know , this post is useless without a link...but there ya' go

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotta go with BronCo on this one....it was in one of the links posted here...I have read about 4200 of them, so can't remember which...but it said something about this being the first vehicle Ford has not put the blue oval on, instead going with simply the Bronco logo...or some such rubbish.

May not have had any merit, but I do remember reading it, so BronCo is not nuts... ( or we both are)

I know , this post is useless without a link...but there ya' go
Believe the 2015 Mustang didnt have a Ford logo on it anywhere. I dont remember mine having one.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was either in a post or video. I've seen them on the back from about day 1 and guessed they wouldn't be there on production models.

[/QUOTE]

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It would be cool if they offered something like Chevy does with the Corvette. A factory tour and delivery at the Corvette Museum across from the factory. It costs a little extra but would be well worth it
My friend did that last year with a new BMW. He said it was an amazing experience traveling to Germany and receiving it and driving it. Unfortunately he had to say goodbye, and waited 6 weeks for it to cross the ocean and be delivered again - with much less fanfare the 2nd time. :)

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Speakers are installed this early in the assembly?
The upper rear rollbar black pods, one on either side, are for the rear seat passenger seatbelts. Some have also said they may contains speakers as well.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That would be a cool thing marketing wise...lottery off a few of those invites using the reservation numbers- tour the factory, pick up your Bronco... (y)
Maybe they can hide golden tickets in Wonka bars. :D
Sponsored