Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is definitely an SUV. I can't haul a round bale in it, so it's not a truck.
My point was the OP continued and repeatedly referred to the vehicle as a car. Yes, you are correct that technically it is an SUV. But we shouldn't define vehicles what they can/can't do.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My point was the OP continued and repeatedly referred to the vehicle as a car. Yes, you are correct that technically it is an SUV. But we shouldn't define vehicles what they can/can't do.
Ohhh that’s where you were coming from? Haha. Sorry if I called it a “car”. It’s a general word.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes we should. If I need to haul a round bale, a stock trailer full of cattle, or thousands of pounds of feed, I'm not getting an SUV for that purpose. I am getting a truck for that purpose because it can do those things.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ohhh that’s where you were coming from? Haha. Sorry if I called it a “car”. It’s a general word.
Seriously. I call my truck a car all the time in conversation, big deal. It can be a generic term for "vehicle". I think people need more Sanka this morning. I know I do. :LOL:

Ford Bronco Photoshopped 33s on OBX (AMB 4 door) sanka

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes we should. If I need to haul a round bale, a stock trailer full of cattle, or thousands of pounds of feed, I'm not getting an SUV for that purpose. I am getting a truck for that purpose because it can do those things.
There is no need to be defensive. But most trucks can't do what you think they should. Are short-bed trucks still not trucks? They certainly can't haul a round bale, thousands of pounds of feed, or a stock trailer full of cattle. This isn't an promo piece for Yellowstone.
Sponsored