Sponsored

Pick anything from our Website ($500 Limit)

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
No Instagram here either, leaves me out!
Sponsored

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have tons of wildhorses products on my 74 Bronco. Just because they want IG followers you are making ridiculous comments like that?
Go be a simp for them on IG. Nobody here cares bro.

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of that social media for this old man and I have purchased a lot of stuff from WH over the years.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Geezers have spoken!
Get your instagram off our lawn!

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's not gone well. @Wild Horses 4x4 maybe consider your audience. It seems you've missed the mark by about 20 years. However, it does make me really curious about the demographics of B6G by age.
I understand IG and have an account because my 22 year old daughter set one up for me a couple of years ago but Iā€™ve only looked at it maybe 10 times in those 2 years. I think a lot of men over the age of 45 spend zero to little time using/posting on IG. Iā€™m also curious about the demographics of Bronco buyers. Iā€™d guess there are some under the age of 35 but the vast majority are over the age of 40. I donā€™t count parents who buy or mostly buy one for one of their teenage or college age kids.

Jeep JL and JLU demographics FWIW.

https://www.powernationtv.com/post/...age-gender-and-income-of-jeep-wrangler-owners

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wild Horses 4x4

Wild Horses 4x4

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After reading through the comments on this thread, I thought it would be best to address some of the comments. While I completely understand the feedback about Instagram being a waste of time, it would be foolish for us as a business not to pursue the audience that uses it daily. With that said, we've been working hard to make our Instagram something special for the past ten years, and to have amassed a following like that has been a huge achievement for us. We wanted to celebrate this milestone with the community that has helped to build it, and we thought it would be fun to celebrate with this giveaway.

With that said, I get that a lot of the core enthusiasts on this forum will never download the Instagram app and I can't blame you. Each of our platforms has its own audience, and each of those audiences have their own nuances. We try to work with all our audiences to make this Bronco world a little more entertaining. We do different promotions on all our different platforms, including this forum, that we hope will let the audience know we're here to be apart of the community.

So with that in mind, I do want to work with you all on figuring out some fun, creative ways to do similar promotions on this forum. If you have any thoughts on this, leave some comments down below or email [email protected] . Whether it's a giveaway, a sale, or even a "screw you and your young, obnoxious self," whatever feedback you have, I'd love to hear it. Thanks! -Mitch Creel

Ingridthehorrible

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy 2500HD, 2008 Buell 1125R, 98 Buell S1W
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After reading through the comments on this thread, I thought it would be best to address some of the comments. While I completely understand the feedback about Instagram being a waste of time, it would be foolish for us as a business not to pursue the audience that uses it daily. With that said, we've been working hard to make our Instagram something special for the past ten years, and to have amassed a following like that has been a huge achievement for us. We wanted to celebrate this milestone with the community that has helped to build it, and we thought it would be fun to celebrate with this giveaway.

With that said, I get that a lot of the core enthusiasts on this forum will never download the Instagram app and I can't blame you. Each of our platforms has its own audience, and each of those audiences have their own nuances. We try to work with all our audiences to make this Bronco world a little more entertaining. We do different promotions on all our different platforms, including this forum, that we hope will let the audience know we're here to be apart of the community.

So with that in mind, I do want to work with you all on figuring out some fun, creative ways to do similar promotions on this forum. If you have any thoughts on this, leave some comments down below or email [email protected] . Whether it's a giveaway, a sale, or even a "screw you and your young, obnoxious self," whatever feedback you have, I'd love to hear it. Thanks! -Mitch Creel

Can't fault you for trying to promote your business. Like many others have stated I don't do social media.

Even if I had an IG account, still wouldn't enter. You are using this to promote your business by asking IG users to provide your business with free marketing and advertising services, then by posting to ones IG account it appears the user is recommending the company. First off, if you want me to market and advertise for you, you pay me, secondly I don't recommend any company that I haven't personally dealt with.

I bought some items for the bronco, vendor tried to act like they were doing me a favor by offering a free t-shirt with their company logo along with the purchase. Here's part of the reply I sent them. "I look at those type of items as free advertising for the vendor / manufacturer, if Iā€™m paying for the product why should I advertise for free? Reminds me of a story from my high school days, used to help a friend who did some amateur drag racing and he did fairly well for a while. If he bought a product, one of the first things he did was to plaster the manufacturers stickers on both sides of the car as he believed it made the car and him look more professional. One day at the track one of the drivers that had sponsors was walking by and glanced at the at the car with all of the stickers all over the sides, he knew my friend was un-sponsored, then made the comment that he shouldnā€™t be providing free advertising and if he continued to run good sponsors would come to him with either some money or free/discounted products to place their stickers on the side of the car. That logic has stuck with me ever since."

All social media is about self promotion.

Businesses should pay for their own marketing and advertising instead dangling a carrot to get people to provide these services for free.

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My views are similar and I use IG. I don't promote products or companies I don't have personal experience in and I absolutely am not offering free advertising for a company to try and win a giveaway. I would recommend you stick with promotional discounts to build up name & brand reconigtion on this board and the reviews will follow naturally.

Or pay for advertising like everyone else šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lot of people who don't believe in social media like forums. To fix this you need to offer a free shirt and we can enter as many times as we click on your website(if you advertise IG on your website I can live with that).

Sponsored

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My views are similar and I use IG. I don't promote products or companies I don't have personal experience in and I absolutely am not offering free advertising for a company to try and win a giveaway. I would recommend you stick with promotional discounts to build up name & brand reconigtion on this board and the reviews will follow naturally.

Or pay for advertising like everyone else šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I even ask dealerships not to put their stickers on all my cars and if they still do itā€™s the first thing to go.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't realize there were so many anti-Instagram people on here.. I don't get it. It's a great tool
There's no anti-instagram, it's all of the hoops to jump through just to get registered so that they can gain followers and send spam. Not a fan of that. Social media is one of the reasons this country is so F'd up. All the kids these days get their self worth out of likes and followers on social media. SMH. Glad I grew up outside and the internet was a dial up BBS. I'm not "that" old, but I'm old. Take this FWIW.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I even ask dealerships not to put their stickers on all my cars and if they still do itā€™s the first thing to go.
DITTO! No stickers, no license plate frame, etc. I am NOT YOUR BILLBOARD. It is a privilege that I choose to do business with you, not the other way around. I have nothing against Wildhorse4x4

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go be a simp for them on IG. Nobody here cares bro.
When people talk to me like that, I assume they are 16 years old and have anger issues, or are Shooter McGavin. What do you eat for breakfast?

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When people talk to me like that, I assume they are 16 years old and have anger issues, or are Shooter McGavin. What do you eat for breakfast?
You still here? šŸ¤”
Sponsored