Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, you will. Call me what you want, child.
Seriously dude, please just go away. There are so many threads you can troll. Nobody here cares about your petty jealousy or irritation that people have other cars or interests. Internet forums should be a place to have fun discussions, not lurk around looking for ways to be a dick. In all seriousness, if you’re going to be a jerk, please do not post on my threads.
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are the specs on the Jeep? 27mpg sounds like it defies the laws of physics.
It is like when VW claimed their diesel got unimaginable mileage. Al, the owners of these were claiming “ I get 75 miles to the gallon in my VW”. Then VW got caught lying about the mileage claims. In reality, they weren’t even close to the claims. Yet somehow, all these owners swore they were “ defying the laws of physics”, as you so eloquently pointed out.

OP
OP
Rcarpen22

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is like when VW claimed their diesel got unimaginable mileage. Al, the owners of these were claiming “ I get 75 miles to the gallon in my VW”. Then VW got caught lying about the mileage claims. In reality, they weren’t even close to the claims. Yet somehow, all these owners swore they were “ defying the laws of physics”, as you so eloquently pointed out.
This could be true. I didn’t do the math myself by recording mileage and amount of fuel. I just trusted the computer. Perhaps one of these days I’ll do my own calculations and see if they are accurate. People on the Jeep forums have done that and claim the computer is pretty accurate though. As for diesel VeeDubs, I tow with a V10 Touareg and it doesn’t get good mileage at all. It was too old for me to cash in on diesel-gate though😂
Sponsored