First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Quick background. I’ve had a 2021 Jeep Gladiator for a few years and loved the idea of getting a Bronco. With all the research I did, I thought that Bronco did right everything that Jeep did wrong with the Wrangler and Gladiator.

At the End of March is when I started really looking for a Bronco. A few dealerships around me had them but all were over MSRP. At that time I read that Ford would be opening order banks on April 27th. So I figured I’d wait and order it. Which I did. I ended up ordering a Badlands without SAS.

Even though I placed an order I still kept and eye on the dealers around me and lo and behold I found a Badlands SAS, with MIC about an hour away from me. Not only did the dealer accept MSRP, they also accepted my D plan discount.

I was a bit nervous getting SAS because I didn’t think it would fit in my garage, but luckily it does.

The bronco I ordered was Area 51 but the carbonized gray has grown on me.

The first and only mods I’ve done is replaced the stock antenna and swapped out the bead lock rings to black.

image.jpg
Sponsored

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm typically not one for basic grey/silver vehicles, i usually find them boring, but Carbonized Grey in the direct sunlight is gorgeous. 🍻 🍻

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congratulations! I did the same thing. I’ll probably have nine months of Bronco happiness before I even get to touch the Bronco I ordered (finally have a vin). I gave up a Black Diamond Non-Squatch, skid plates, and wash out interior (and black steelies, I really liked the black steelies) in favor of a Sasquatch Big Bend with Mod Bumper and Switches. Sasquatch is awesome. I love it. I keep saying it: Having a Bronco is more than half the battle.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ironic...I almost feel like I should have bought a Gladiator instead of a bronco.

I'm already full and still have more gear to fit somewhere!

Ford Bronco Picked up Bronco Badlands, coming from Jeep Gladiator 20230514_114231

OP
OP

jeepvsbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congratulations! I did the same thing. I’ll probably have nine months of Bronco happiness before I even get to touch the Bronco I ordered (finally have a vin). I gave up a Black Diamond Non-Squatch, skid plates, and wash out interior (and black steelies, I really liked the black steelies) in favor of a Sasquatch Big Bend with Mod Bumper and Switches. Sasquatch is awesome. I love it. I keep saying it: Having a Bronco is more than half the battle.
Glad you got one. The black steelies do look good.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol. True that, but they don’t look better than Sasquatch handles off-road.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ironic...I almost feel like I should have bought a Gladiator instead of a bronco.

I'm already full and still have more gear to fit somewhere!

Ford Bronco Picked up Bronco Badlands, coming from Jeep Gladiator 20230514_114231
I am in this camp too. Love the Bronco but a pick up- especially love the Gladiators- would be so much more practical for me. Reason is I need to carry and transport kayaks and paddle boards. We have both. We are going on vacation and taking the Bronco but will need to unfortunately rent them. Roof racks and pretty much any accessories for the Bronco are just stupid expensive. I unfortunately did not order mine with the factory rack- huge regret. But we won't get a pick up and use my wife's old Silverado work truck for transporting the kayaks and paddleboards around town.

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The hight of the antenna is there to show you the height of your vehicle with empty roof rack, if the antenna hits you’re going to hit. It is designed that way, think of all the cars on the road and none of them have exposed antennas. Most manufacturers do this with tall trucks.
Sponsored