Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congrats on your new Warthog! You’re gonna love it.

Like the title says, had about an hour ride home, and loved it.

I haven't even looked at one of the newer broncos up close yet or sat in one before today.

First up on the list of mods: window/windshield tint, felt like I was in a fishbowl on the way home.

1000002708.jpg
Sponsored

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice ride and DEFINITELY do not forget to attend a Bronco Off-Rodeo Event - you get a free pass with your purchase :)

coachoates

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nice! I would recommend PPF and a front windshield protector film.

I wasn’t happy about paying more coin for the PPF, tint, etc. but I do some wheeling and it still looks brand new.

*the front windshield protect film saved me at least 3 windshields. I have almost 14,000 miles in 1.5 years.

If you need a contact, I have a great installer and very competitively priced, if not cheaper than others north of the Atlanta area.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150, 2018 Wranger JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know there are various threads for this, but nearly identical build scheduled to be built week of 2/5. Mind me asking what you paid? Original order was 5/22 at $73k, signed a bump to model year ‘23 at $78k and salesmen is being coy every time I ask about price. I know website says $92k for same car as 2024. Thanks

OP
OP
DillonC

DillonC

Raptor
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f250, 2019 expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know there are various threads for this, but nearly identical build scheduled to be built week of 2/5. Mind me asking what you paid? Original order was 5/22 at $73k, signed a bump to model year ‘23 at $78k and salesmen is being coy every time I ask about price. I know website says $92k for same car as 2024. Thanks
After tax tag and title is was a little over $100k, but yeah sticker was like $94.5k.

Unfortunately I'm not sure that you'll have any price protection when your 24 comes in. I would try to get an actual number from your dealer before, but the price should be right around sticker.

Sponsored
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150, 2018 Wranger JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks. That’s the number I’m a little bit afraid of for anything with the blue oval on the grill. I’ve been waiting this long, might as well get to the finish line and see what’s up. Enjoy!

topdawg4ever

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, F150, AT4 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Congrats! Beautiful

Link1016

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badland & 2017 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny Story. I have a 2 Door Badlands and my wife has a Bronco Sport Badlands. Originally, she didn't like the full size Bronco but really liked the Ford infotainment system and seats. Last fall, as the weather was getting worst, I noticed that she tended to "steal" my Bronco to go to work more and more often (I telework so I don't leave the house most days). When the weather got better, she kept taking it, so I asked her why and she told me that the Bronco was more comfortable and had a better sound system. I told her to get her own damn Bronco and that's when she got her Bronco Sport. Fast forward 3 months, and apparently, that didn't do it for her. Last weekend, she "sprue-of-the-moment" bought a new, matching color to her "Baby Bronco", Bronco Raptor that had just showed up on our local dealer's lot. When she told me that she wanted to get the Raptor so we would have one of every model, I just couldn't bring myself to say no:)

Ford Bronco Picked up my 2024 Bronco Raptor today Raptor Post

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There is more than likely an identical build to yours sitting on a lot somewhere for under msrp at this point. Salesman is being coy as he knows they plan to charge you 2024 msrp when it comes in.

Dogcop911

Raptor
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Funny Story. I have a 2 Door Badlands and my wife has a Bronco Sport Badlands. Originally, she didn't like the full size Bronco but really liked the Ford infotainment system and seats. Last fall, as the weather was getting worst, I noticed that she tended to "steal" my Bronco to go to work more and more often (I telework so I don't leave the house most days). When the weather got better, she kept taking it, so I asked her why and she told me that the Bronco was more comfortable and had a better sound system. I told her to get her own damn Bronco and that's when she got her Bronco Sport. Fast forward 3 months, and apparently, that didn't do it for her. Last weekend, she "sprue-of-the-moment" bought a new, matching color to her "Baby Bronco", Bronco Raptor that had just showed up on our local dealer's lot. When she told me that she wanted to get the Raptor so we would have one of every model, I just couldn't bring myself to say no:)

Ford Bronco Picked up my 2024 Bronco Raptor today Raptor Post
Yes I love my Raptor “Rexx”
Sponsored