First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat Supercrew / Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Bronco today. It came in two weeks ago when I was away and I have been busy with work and home since. Even though it was an overcast rainy day today you could not keep me from smiling. 2024 Bronco Badlands High/Lux, manual transmission. My local Ford dealership is only 2 mins away from my house and they are a top notch class act all the way, another great experience from them as always. Sorry no glam shots but again weather was not great. I work nights all weekend but cannot wait to get out and enjoy all the Bronco fun soon.
Ford Bronco Picked up my Bronco today! IMG_9923
Sponsored

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today is the start of some great adventures!!!

A10Warthog

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra Terminator,Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Bronco today. It came in two weeks ago when I was away and I have been busy with work and home since. Even though it was an overcast rainy day today you could not keep me from smiling. 2024 Bronco Badlands High/Lux, manual transmission. My local Ford dealership is only 2 mins away from my house and they are a top notch class act all the way, another great experience from them as always. Sorry no glam shots but again weather was not great. I work nights all weekend but cannot wait to get out and enjoy all the Bronco fun soon.
Congratulations! Love that color.
Could you pls verified if you've full blast of heat from driver/passinger foot well. Just wanted to see if Ford fixed this problem. Thanks!

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congratulations Rich! Enjoy your new Bronco. :)

OP
OP

RR Drummer

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat Supercrew / Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully you got more use out of yours today than I did, hah. Kinda hard not to grin like an idiot when driving it today.
Could you pls verified if you've full blast of heat from driver/passinger foot well. Just wanted to see if Ford fixed this problem. Thanks!
I will chrck in that
Thanks! I just checked and full blast of heat.
Sponsored