Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow... First time I've ever been wrong about anything! Thanks for pointing that out for me...
Lmao
I'm not trying to be rude man I swear lol, but it had already been confirmed several times throughout thread of what we were looking at. When people go back and disagree with what has already been confirmed it just adds to the mass-confusion that this forum has on everything.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I swear I'm not trying to be rude man I swear lol, but it had already been confirmed several times throughout thread of what we were looking at. When people go back and disagree with what already has been confirmed it just adds to the mass-confusion that this forum has on everything.
It happens sometimes. :rolleyes:
Lack of intonation in text, particularly online leads to A LOT of misunderstandings.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It happens sometimes. :rolleyes:
Lack of intonation in text, particularly online leads to A LOT of misunderstandings.
Oh no I totally get that. Sometimes things like sarcasm get really misunderstood on the internet. But the information on the trim and the package we’re seeing was as clear cut as it can be.
giphy.gif

Sponsored

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought I read somewhere that BFG K02 & 3’s would be an option at order.
I agree, Goodyears have never done it for me! Even the Falken Wildpeakes would be better than Goodyear.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could've just said I was right no BFG 35'S ?
I was afraid that I'd have to clarify all the information privided by the sheet...for every available tire, trim and wheel combo..... and then there is the ONE optional tire choice!!! LOL

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just curious, what is your beef with Goodyear? Did you have some bad experiences with Goodyears? The Territory M/T on the Bronco is an all-new tire that no one has driven on before. How can you already say it is crap compared to BFGs?
Missed the part where I had a “beef” with Goodyear just stating that I was under the impression that BFG’s would be available.

Just to be clear... As far as tires, I love my Wranglers on my XJ or anything lighter weight. Tried them on a F-350 and they were too soft and wore out really fast so I went back to BFG. . I run KO2 on my Raptor and my wife’s LandCruiser and they have done really well and are quiet on the highway. I have KM3’s on my 77 EB.

I live in the coast range of Oregon at 1200ft elevation. I have to travel on a 3-1/2 miles up a logging road to get to my place. I deal with all 4 seasons with a lot of inclement weather. I have found that BFG’s get me a more mileage. They do well, (not great) at everything on heavier vehicles and lighter vehicles it’s a push so I go with the cheaper Wrangler.

My .02

Last edited:

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The more I see these preproduction protos, the more I'm convinced Ford's biggest area of improvement is with the leather interior. Don't think I've seen a photo where there hasn't been creases or it's not tight.

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just curious, what is your beef with Goodyear? Did you have some bad experiences with Goodyears? The Territory M/T on the Bronco is an all-new tire that no one has driven on before. How can you already say it is crap compared to BFGs?
Ford is choosing this new tire and going to the trouble of removing “Wrangler” from it so it must be a good tire. I hope it is and gives us a good new option.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more I see these preproduction protos, the more I'm convinced Ford's biggest area of improvement is with the leather interior. Don't think I've seen a photo where there hasn't been creases or it's not tight.
one word: PRE-PRODUCTION! this is still a prototype. as @laj.tuxmek said,
No, but it happens frequently with prototype vehicles. It is very common to see mismatched paint on body panels, mismatched trim in the interior, etc. They don't have to be pretty, they just have to work.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My beef with Goodyear stems back to any set I've owned (at least 4 I can remember) have always been slippery as hell. And I know other people that felt the same way. Therefor, I typically stay far away from Goodyear.

Deleted member 3063

If only Ford had said "OK, Keep your Wrangler, we'll just slap some good ol' BFG's under her" And that way we would've got a real tire, not the crap that Goodyear puts out ;)
that would be my preferred outcome!

Deleted member 3063

Well at a very petite 4’11” and 110lbs it’s gonna be a beast BUT I CANT WAIT!!!!
My gal drives the Raptor when I'm not looking. That brings up a question are adjustable pedals avail?
Sponsored