Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We took the Bronco out into the wash near the house last night to get some pics with the new Halo Doors from Anderson Composites. They aren't painted yet so they don't quite match the Oxford White of the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Pics of my Bronco with Halo Doors From Anderson Composites IMG_3899X

I've had these in a box for a couple of months and finally put them on last week. I was impressed with the quality of the doors. They fit perfectly without any body work, although I could have taken more time to align them better. The latches are on the inside only, so the outside stays clean. They're easy to reach through the hole in the door. Actually a little easier to open from outside the vehicle than from the driver seat. The doors are very light, I think the Bronco gained 10 horsepower without the weight of the top and the stock doors. My only gripe is that they don't come with hinges. So I'm having to swap the door-side hinge halves from the stock doors when I put these on. I'll probably spring for a second set of hinges to solve that, but they're kind of pricey from Ford, and you can't buy the door half of the hinge separately.

Ford Bronco Pics of my Bronco with Halo Doors From Anderson Composites IMG_0916X

I'm going to relegate these to topless duty only. I've seen others running them with the top on and that just doesn't look right to me. These will stay in the door bags when I'm running the hard top and stock doors. I'll be painting them at some point, but the Bronco will be getting more fiberglass in the near future so I'll wait and paint it all at once.

Ford Bronco Pics of my Bronco with Halo Doors From Anderson Composites IMG_0905X

Ford Bronco Pics of my Bronco with Halo Doors From Anderson Composites IMG_0934X

Ford Bronco Pics of my Bronco with Halo Doors From Anderson Composites IMG_0900X

IMG_0897X.jpg
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We took the Bronco out into the wash near the house last night to get some pics with the new Halo Doors from Anderson Composites. They aren't painted yet so they don't quite match the Oxford White of the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Pics of my Bronco with Halo Doors From Anderson Composites IMG_0897X

I've had these in a box for a couple of months and finally put them on last week. I was impressed with the quality of the doors. They fit perfectly without any body work, although I could have taken more time to align them better. The latches are on the inside only, so the outside stays clean. They're easy to reach through the hole in the door. Actually a little easier to open from outside the vehicle than from the driver seat. The doors are very light, I think the Bronco gained 10 horsepower without the weight of the top and the stock doors. My only gripe is that they don't come with hinges. So I'm having to swap the door-side hinge halves from the stock doors when I put these on. I'll probably spring for a second set of hinges to solve that, but they're kind of pricey from Ford, and you can't buy the door half of the hinge separately.

Ford Bronco Pics of my Bronco with Halo Doors From Anderson Composites IMG_0897X

I'm going to relegate these to topless duty only. I've seen others running them with the top on and that just doesn't look right to me. These will stay in the door bags when I'm running the hard top and stock doors. I'll be painting them at some point, but the Bronco will be getting more fiberglass in the near future so I'll wait and paint it all at once.

IMG_0897X.jpg
Looking Good.

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those look awesome. Thanks for sharing the pics.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you take a photo from the inside looking out?
Sure. Do you mean from the driver's perspective? Or do you just want to see what the back side of the door looks like?

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love them!

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the details and great job on the photos. Looks awesome.

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want these. i just gotta get to the price point. I don’t want to buy them and not have the fund For hardware and paint. I also have a 4 door, so will need more doors. For now it’s a dream addon.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are some beautiful shots, but I’d love to see some utility shots. Up close shots of the inside and the jams and what not. Are there any windows or is it just open?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which spare tire carrier is that?

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs