First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Got my order submitted on March 27, 2023 around 5ish and received a confirmation an hour or so later. I'm beyond stoked.

Congratulations to everyone else who was able to conquer this feat.

tempImage2Pps2C.png
Sponsored

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak, 4dr, Tow, Mic, High, Leather, Rapid Red. My Badlands took 20 months from first day reservation, hopefully this oneā€™s 12 months.

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Y'all-
I had my 4dr Oxford White Wildtrak with Lux, modular bumper and dual top in at 12:17 today. I have the printout from the dealership, but still no confirmation email from Ford.
The sales rep told me it'll be a few days before we know if they accept everything I chose. Anyone else hear that? First timer here.
Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! 36B675DA-9A69-4D4C-92FF-1D1EE54E2E22
Wow I can literally see the effect of inflation (13%) on this order.

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the order confirmation means anything if no papers were signed with the dealership? No DORA or purchase agreement but confirmation was received.
Yes the order confirmation means that your dealer submitted your order and Ford is confirming that they have received the order. Your dealer should have provided copy of the DORA sheet that you signed.

Sponsored

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did this. Some dealers did not require a deposit and offered MSRP so what's the harm. Go with the dealer who gets your order in first. I have three reservations in and the plan is to keep them and see what 2024 offers.
Well, with the risk of sounding preachy, using this strategy may benefit you, but it hurts everyone else waiting for a Bronco. Having these additional vehicles in the system just adds to what is already a chaotic mess and could potentially prevent someone else's order from getting produced. If you don't intend on purchasing everything you order, you shouldn't be ordering it.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, with the risk of sounding preachy, using this strategy may benefit you, but it hurts everyone else waiting for a Bronco. Having these additional vehicles in the system just adds to what is already a chaotic mess and could potentially prevent someone else's order from getting produced. If you don't intend on purchasing everything you order, you shouldn't be ordering it.
Well Ford or the dealer don't care because it befits them both. More orders more sales, it's not like it won't be sold or would be canceled. It will show up on the dealer lot for retail sales with the dreaded ADM.

Ford has not put anything into place to prevent duplicate orders from the same customer. I don't believe name matching was put into place for this ordering window either?

Credit to RagnarKon for the simplification of the following priority codes!

1-9 = Ford reserved.
10-19 = Retail orders.
20-80 = Stock orders.
99 = Do not build.

You are an asset to the Forum and thank you!

Last edited:

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Y'all-
I had my 4dr Oxford White Wildtrak with Lux, modular bumper and dual top in at 12:17 today. I have the printout from the dealership, but still no confirmation email from Ford.
The sales rep told me it'll be a few days before we know if they accept everything I chose. Anyone else hear that? First timer here.
Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! 36B675DA-9A69-4D4C-92FF-1D1EE54E2E22
Did you ever get the confirmation email? I would be concerned that the customer name on the DORA is "XXXXXX" and not your actual name.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The thought process is that once the first order is scheduled the others would be canceled.

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well Ford or the dealer don't care because it befits them both. More orders more sales, it's not like it won't be sold or would be canceled. It will show up on the dealer lot where many just turnaround an add ADM.
My point exactly. This Bronco that ended up on a dealer's lot pushed out someone else adding to their wait time. And with all the commodity constraints may in fact prevented it from being built altogether. Not to mention that everyone that just placed an order for a '23 and who doesn't get delivery this year will be faced with potential price increases.

Sponsored

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The thought process is that once the first order is scheduled the others would be canceled.
No problem if it actually worked out that way, no harm no foul. But in reality, and I'm speculating here, it may be that the dealer doesn't really cancel your order after you tell them to. They take delivery and sell it to someone else. @videofordguy has a video explaining that dealers do get dinged if the ultimate customer is not the original person who ordered it, but the potential $$ may be more of an incentive for some dealerships.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My point exactly. This Bronco that ended up on a dealer's lot pushed out someone else adding to their wait time. And with all the commodity constraints may in fact prevented it from being built altogether. Not to mention that everyone that just placed an order for a '23 and who doesn't get delivery this year will be faced with potential price increases.
Unfortunately this is all too common today and I wish Ford had controls in place but they don't. The order process is not fair for the consumer thus we have folks still waiting from two years ago. It all depends on what one specs out, I see some new orders here that I doubt will get built for MY23. Anyone who gets pushed will just have to reorder when the banks open up for MY24. Tim Bartz said on a live stream with ATN that they just took orders without regard to constraints or allocations. He mentions that if pushed to MY24 they would be in front of the line.

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think if Ford did away with dealer allocations for the Bronco it would solve the problem. Orders should be built and delivered in the order they were received to a certain extent. I realize that stream lining manufacturing is the top concern and grouping certain builds together takes priority, but seeing that someone gets theirs delivered 6-8 months quicker than someone else who has the same build is not what I call fair. Just because of dealer allocations. Why would Ford as a company care who they ship that truck to? Their getting paid the same regardless.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer sent my sheet to me Sat evening on what they were going to enter. They couldn't get it in the system Saturday and kept getting errors so they dummied up a sheet to get things ready for the 27th. The sheet says priority 80 not 10. I have not seen the actual sheet yet that went in to see what the priority code is but if it remained 80 what does that mean to me? Will Ford look at the order differently?
Sponsored