Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t received anything from Ford other than a preview order summary from the dealership when I placed the order with them. I guess it would be the build sheet with the cost of the vehicle.
The preview summary may be the same email that I posted earlier on this thread. IF you're still concerned, you could call Ford and verify that they've received your order or dealer to verify they've actually submitted it.
Sponsored

BamaDave

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't get anything from Ford after I put in my order in but myford updated and showed I had an in store order. I called my salesperson and asked for the details of the order just to double check that it was submitted right. A few hours later I got the email from Ford and my order had the wrong color, wrong equipment package, and the wrong seats. I called my salesperson again and went over the order and he doesn't know why it was submitted wrong and he is still trying to fix it. In summary make sure you get the email from Ford with the build details, you don't want your Bronco to show up and not be what you wanted.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The preview summary may be the same email that I posted earlier on this thread. IF you're still concerned, you could call Ford and verify that they've received your order or dealer to verify they've actually submitted it.
My dealer is a good friend, I will just harass him. Ha

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I've read on other posts, it looks like your dealer has converted your reservation to an order. Once your order is "actually" placed i.e. trim, options, color, etc... and that is submitted, you will receive a email from ford with more info and confirmation:
YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.

Dear Joshua Combs,

Congratulations on ordering your all‑new Bronco™ BADLANDS! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf by Suburban Ford, Inc..​

A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER
1611419701888.png
IS OUTLINED BELOW.
Bronco BADLANDS 2 Door:
•​
2.3L EcoBoost Engine​
•​
7-Speed Manual Transmission​
•​
17" Black High Gloss-Painted Forged Aluminum Wheels​
•​
LT285/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires(33")​
•​
Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat​
•​
Marine Grade Vinyl Seats​
•​
334A​
•​
Front Bumper - Heavy-Duty Modular​

Bronco™ SUV deliveries will begin in summer 2021 and based on current demand will extend through the 2022 calendar year. We anticipate some customers will receive a 2022 model‑year Bronco. The actual delivery date of your Bronco will depend on reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your Bronco and email you an estimated delivery window. You will also receive an email when your Bronco BADLANDS is:​
Scheduled for Production — all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.​
Built — your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.​
Shipped — your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.​

Lol what is going on with the wheel/tire fitment in this pic? haha

Reactions: JAC

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol what is going on with the wheel/tire fitment in this pic? haha
Lol! I know! Gotta love the graphic designers on fords build and price website.
Sponsored