pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Until about a week ago, I was able to track my Bronco. My original build date was 6/14 but kept getting pushed back. My current build date is 11/1. For some reason, I am unable to track it now. It says my order number/vin is invalid. Ive emailed the General Manager but its midnight. Y'all are extremely good at providing information so I figured I would ask here to kind of be armed with information when I get an email back from the GM.

P.s. Ive been in contact with the General Manager of my dealership. He advised me that since I was an early reservation, to keep my hardtop. He doesn't seem to have done anything shady. He has given me signed price agreements (a new one every time a change has been made), has shown me his computer with all the orders, codes and where I was at. I own a pretty high profile business in my small town, GM quote "Im just as excited for you to get this Bronco, it will be great advertising for me when you drive it around." I just been reading about all the shady things dealers have been doing to people and I just dont want to get screwed over somehow.
There has only been 2 delivered Broncos at his dealerships (both soft tops). 1 was a few months ago and the other this week.

ford 1.jpg

ford 2.jpg

ford 3.jpg
Sponsored

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So when I entered my order number as listed on my reservation on my account at the ford website it didn’t work, but when I called my dealership they gave me a different number with only four digits as my order number, when I entered that in it worked. I hope that helps you too!!

OP
OP

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So when I entered my order number as listed on my reservation on my account at the ford website it didn’t work, but when I called my dealership they gave me a different number with only four digits as my order number, when I entered that in it worked. I hope that helps you too!!
Was this recent? My number has been working since June.

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This was just today, and I hadn’t checked before, so I’m not sure if it applies to your situation. Maybe worth a try though!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I also have a 4 digit order number assigned by my dealer and a 8 digit order number from ford. I use the shorter 4 digit number on the tracker and have done so since the beginning.

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Until about a week ago, I was able to track my Bronco. My original build date was 6/14 but kept getting pushed back. My current build date is 11/1. For some reason, I am unable to track it now. It says my order number/vin is invalid. Ive emailed the General Manager but its midnight. Y'all are extremely good at providing information so I figured I would ask here to kind of be armed with information when I get an email back from the GM.

P.s. Ive been in contact with the General Manager of my dealership. He advised me that since I was an early reservation, to keep my hardtop. He doesn't seem to have done anything shady. He has given me signed price agreements (a new one every time a change has been made), has shown me his computer with all the orders, codes and where I was at. I own a pretty high profile business in my small town, GM quote "Im just as excited for you to get this Bronco, it will be great advertising for me when you drive it around." I just been reading about all the shady things dealers have been doing to people and I just dont want to get screwed over somehow.
There has only been 2 delivered Broncos at his dealerships (both soft tops). 1 was a few months ago and the other this week.

ford 1.jpg

ford 2.jpg

ford 3.jpg
The site has been having intermittent issues that I have seen for a couple weeks, works, returns nothing, says invalid, etc.

I have made many posts documenting if you want to look at my profile to see them.

I even had the tracker show me a maverick order for someone else.

Unless you hear from your dealer, you are still on 11/1.

I was concerned last week, but it coincided with MY22 order bank opening when I noticed the issues. Hope this helps.

OP
OP

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The site has been having intermittent issues that I have seen for a couple weeks, works, returns nothing, says invalid, etc.

I have made many posts documenting if you want to look at my profile to see them.

I even had the tracker show me a maverick order for someone else.

Unless you hear from your dealer, you are still on 11/1.

I was concerned last week, but it coincided with MY22 order bank opening when I noticed the issues. Hope this helps.
Thank you so much

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you so much
Ywc, I am also with you on the 11/1 build week, my dealer said we should expect built email by 11/6 or 11/8.

Keep in touch lmk if you hear anything.

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you so much
I just checked the tracker, mine is not showing again, it was earlier, so, same issue still is not fixed.
Sponsored