Sponsored

[POLL] Bad Batch Soft Tops or QC Purgatory???

If you have a VIN, what is the status of your Soft Top Order?

• Total voters
OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! OK another noob question. How do you find your window sticker? šŸ˜
First off, you need to have had an order scheduled for production. A few days before your scheduled production date, the window sticker will populate.
To find it, click thru the "Track My Order" to link (in the email your received from Ford) to get to the pizza tracker.
Your status will tell you if it is available:
Ford Bronco [POLL] Bad Batch Soft Tops or QC Purgatory??? 1629905992861

If your window sticker is available, below your dealer info you should see this link:
Ford Bronco [POLL] Bad Batch Soft Tops or QC Purgatory??? 1629905962803

OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First off, you need to have had an order scheduled for production. A few days before your scheduled production date, the window sticker will populate.
To find it, click thru the "Track My Order" to link (in the email your received from Ford) to get to the pizza tracker.
Your status will tell you if it is available:

If your window sticker is available, below your dealer info you should see this link:
You're the best. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise

I have a scheduled production week, but not a date for build yet. So I'll just hang tight. I bookmarked that site. It works

OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're the best. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise

I have a scheduled production week, but not a date for build yet. So I'll just hang tight. I bookmarked that site. It works
Bonus info: At the bottom center of your window sticker there is a SPECIAL ORDER section. the last six digits is the date the Ford invoiced your dealer for the vehicle. Mine is 7/21/21 even though I am still stuck in production.
Ford Bronco [POLL] Bad Batch Soft Tops or QC Purgatory??? 1629906556744

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All of my particulars are in my signature. :cool:

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

7/16 blend and still says in production.
2.3 4dr soft top big bend non sas and no extras.
Zero info from anyone.

rub5018

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
where is the modem activated show at on ford.com?
Sorry - if you go to vehicle dashboard - scroll down - and the boxes for WIFi hot spot and over the air updates will change once your modem has been activated.

Normanluck

Outer Banks
First Name
Cafe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry - if you go to vehicle dashboard - scroll down - and the boxes for WIFi hot spot and over the air updates will change once your modem has been activated.
I have wifi eligible and it tells me to activate now is that what the modem is

rub5018

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have wifi eligible and it tells me to activate now is that what the modem is
yep - your modem is active - so you are built and in the same boat as the rest of us....

Sponsored

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Delivered 8-18
Big Bend 4D soft
2.3 Auto
Sasquatch
*Standard package
8/14/20 reservation
Vin 5/27
Build week 7/19 - 8/2
Blend 8/4
Built 8/4
Shipped 8/9 rail

OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if they scratched the roll bars how that would be fixed. You can't replace it and color matching and blending has got to be time consuming.

LAbronco

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Ford Mustang, Bronco Base 4 Door VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is what a guy on Facebook told me about his build. He has a friend that works there that can feed him info. I asked him to help me out, but he wouldnā€™t do it. Assuming he isnā€™t making it up, this could be some of our issues.
I had a production date of 7/19 and then got bumped to 7/21. I found out they were having to repaint the c-pillars(probably scratched it with the soft top during assembly) we also then had ours put on hold because of a Bilstein shock problem! It's been over one month mine is still stuck in the in production phase, I was told by a gentleman at map it was going into final QC Monday

OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what a guy on Facebook told me about his build. He has a friend that works there that can feed him info. I asked him to help me out, but he wouldnā€™t do it. Assuming he isnā€™t making it up, this could be some of our issues.
I had a production date of 7/19 and then got bumped to 7/21. I found out they were having to repaint the c-pillars(probably scratched it with the soft top during assembly) we also then had ours put on hold because of a Bilstein shock problem! It's been over one month mine is still stuck in the in production phase, I was told by a gentleman at map it was going into final QC Monday
I hope the Squatch issue is just a one off.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is interesting stuff! Besides the awesome how-to posts like the low-frequency filters for speaker replacement, this is the kind of stuff I come to this site for.

This is the second time I have heard the soft-top roof rubbing being potentially related to the "In Production" purgatory. I don't know about the shock issue because I don't imagine our builds would have been blended all the way to test results without shocks. -unless the "Billstein shock problem" is a defect rather than a shortage. I'm not familiar with this problem.

Assuming the delay has something to do with the soft top scratching the C-pillars, I would have to believe they are trying to implement a fix, rather than repairing scratches. I only make that distinction because I have not heard anything from Ford on such a mod. ha ha ha.
Sponsored