Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This sounds like a situation where my dealer didn't read the ford paperwork. They're going to get the price protection rebate regardless 30-45 days later in their dealer payment statement. But they technically have no obligation to hand it over to me. That's where I'm really nervous. If I'm able to produce the paperwork they were already sent by Ford but claim to have no knowledge of I think I'll be in good shape. All I can find is 2022's price protection program. I need 2023.

Here is 2022
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...otection-flowchart.46571/page-28#post-1683914
More likely the Ford paperwork is so convoluted that it would confuse anyone.

The dealer is your best ally so if it were me I’d make them your best friend.
Sponsored

Slightlynorth

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 2023 4Runner 40th Ed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's also a dealership up near seattle selling a 2021 dealer mannequin with 2250 miles for 70k. 18K more than its window sticker.
Ah, Kirkland. I looked into that one as well before I found a BD at another dealer. They are sticking hard to that $70k claiming it has all these premium options. The guy I talked to mentioned the winch no less than 5 times. I wonder how many other people have called and passed on it at the price they want.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An update from Damerow on mid year increase price protection. I won’t experience relief until I see the sales order, but as I said from the moment I mentioned the additional price protection I am eligible for they have been completely open to receiving any info I could send them. So it’s promising.

A45D3D6B-C191-4FA1-AC0C-31E51887A8F0.jpeg

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ah, Kirkland. I looked into that one as well before I found a BD at another dealer. They are sticking hard to that $70k claiming it has all these premium options. The guy I talked to mentioned the winch no less than 5 times. I wonder how many other people have called and passed on it at the price they want.
Better than the used base they tried to sell me after I turned that one down. 45k for a vehicle that cost 31 new. But they'll "cut me a good deal" on it!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An update from Damerow on mid year increase price protection. I won’t experience relief until I see the sales order, but as I said from the moment I mentioned the additional price protection I am eligible for they have been completely open to receiving any info I could send them. So it’s promising.

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions A45D3D6B-C191-4FA1-AC0C-31E51887A8F0
Pretty sure it was Bryce I worked with. Good kid.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure it was Bryce I worked with. Good kid.
Almost bought the used 22’ lightning on their lot from him a couple weeks ago but couldn’t agree on price. Was a surprise with Nick transferred him to me on Monday. Super responsive

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost bought the used 22’ lightning on their lot from him a couple weeks ago but couldn’t agree on price. Was a surprise with Nick transferred him to me on Monday. Super responsive
With Nick in F&I I think they have to have someone in Sales take the credit. Both Amy and Nick in F&I are good people. Let me know how you get on with the VIN stickers.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damerow holding true to their promise. I’ll get MSRP to my original Dora. Now I can breath. Bronco is officially in the Portland train yard. I’m guessing it’ll be ready for pickup mid week next week if not sooner.

F38C9215-4F25-4337-9863-22579030DADF.jpeg

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damerow holding true to their promise. I’ll get MSRP to my original Dora. Now I can breath. Bronco is officially in the Portland train yard. I’m guessing it’ll be ready for pickup mid week next week if not sooner.

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions F38C9215-4F25-4337-9863-22579030DADF
Nice! Mine sat at the yard for about 5 days.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is anyone getting scheduled with orders through Landmark? My order date is 10/21. They claim they have more allocations than orders yet my order isn't getting pulled. Hopefully this week. lol

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Mine sat at the yard for about 5 days.
Im officially at 10 days and still at port. I called Bryce yesterday asking to expedite and they said they were able to. Tentatively scheduled for dealer delivery today

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im officially at 10 days and still at port. I called Bryce yesterday asking to expedite and they said they were able to. Tentatively scheduled for dealer delivery today
Rough knowing how close it is. At least you didn't go down to the port... that would be crazy.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rough knowing how close it is. At least you didn't go down to the port... that would be crazy.
I was going to, but I didn’t know where to start and my friend with a drone is out of town haha

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally. Looking so small 🤣. Stage 8 full coilover suspension swap 3” lift, 37s, armor with ADD rear bumper going on within 2 weeks. BIG plans ahead for this bad boy

53B7BB86-DBEA-47EE-9F5A-81FBCEAC5A8B.jpeg

F006DF71-EBC3-4BEB-B3FD-D70A00767DA8.jpeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone getting scheduled with orders through Landmark? My order date is 10/21. They claim they have more allocations than orders yet my order isn't getting pulled. Hopefully this week. lol
I didn’t have an order through Landmark but did place my order in 10/21 through Astoria Ford and have a build date for the week of May 1. I had about given up hope and did not change my order but just let the dice roll. Glad I did. Good luck to you!
Sponsored