Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick Damerow review: extremely pleased. Initially they showed me a number that was basically the 2023 starting MSRP. So the $4350 in mid year price increases were removed but the model year transition offer of $2395 was not included. I got worried, they went back and came out with the exact number I was expecting. Even went further and said if they get any type of rebate or refund from Ford, they will make sure to mail that as well. I went from zero communication most of the process to getting switched sales guys (to Bryce) then went to information overload the last month. 5* for sure. They even said VIN etching was optional right out of the gate. I paid no extras at all. $59,295 for a $66,030 MSRP bronco.

bonus: when broncos come in part of their PDI process is to attach window stickers with markup. I literally picked my bronco up 20 min after PDI was done and 2 hours after it rolled off the truck and it already had a $7500 markup 🤣

5B24D6DD-DA7F-4A4E-B4B1-6F9EA1BFA76C.jpeg
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick Damerow review: extremely pleased. Initially they showed me a number that was basically the 2023 starting MSRP. So the $4350 in mid year price increases were removed but the model year transition offer of $2395 was not included. I got worried, they went back and came out with the exact number I was expecting. Even went further and said if they get any type of rebate or refund from Ford, they will make sure to mail that as well. I went from zero communication most of the process to getting switched sales guys (to Bryce) then went to information overload the last month. 5* for sure. They even said VIN etching was optional right out of the gate. I paid no extras at all. $59,295 for a $66,030 MSRP bronco.

bonus: when broncos come in part of their PDI process is to attach window stickers with markup. I literally picked my bronco up 20 min after PDI was done and 2 hours after it rolled off the truck and it already had a $7500 markup 🤣

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 5B24D6DD-DA7F-4A4E-B4B1-6F9EA1BFA76C
So glad everything went super smooth. Who did your F&I?

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So glad everything went super smooth. Who did your F&I?
Amy and she says Hi @swooshdave

all tucked away after a 2 year wait. FYI: I was shocked how much quieter the hard top was. No longer sounds like a have a back window rolled down. Also the parking brake is a completely different switch than the 2021 and the door seals are completely changed. In the 2021 it sounds like you’re slamming a tin can when shutting the door (one of my only complaints about the bronco). In the 2023 it actually sounds like any other car door. My sales guy said there was a complete door hinge and seal revamp in 2023 for the bronco and the F150. Also my hard top makes zero clicking or noise but I’ve only driven 20 miles so time will tell

06305EB7-126F-48A7-8195-D8412AA14C06.jpeg

F4C2D36D-CDD6-4844-80E3-9D57933D973F.jpeg

E4EBAA11-11B4-4AA3-B42E-08A2291F71A9.jpeg

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions E4EBAA11-11B4-4AA3-B42E-08A2291F71A9
Good to hear Damerow took care of you! Congrats on your new rig, looks great! I ordered with Landmark over two years ago and in production now. I’m hopeful I will have a similarly positive experience with them when I take delivery.

Sponsored

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got pulled for production! Finally.
Mine was pulled as well on 4/20 after a 2+ year wait. My blend date was yesterday and modules popped this morning. My dealer is Hannah Ford in Sandy,Or.

Last edited:

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How long did it take for you guys to get your plates? Coming up on a month since pick up for me and havent seen or heard anything yet. Went through Damerow if that matters.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long did it take for you guys to get your plates? Coming up on a month since pick up for me and havent seen or heard anything yet. Went through Damerow if that matters.
At least a month. Doesn’t really matter since you have the temp tag.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. yeah I know the temp tag is good for 90 days, just wondering what everyone else experienced.
I think mine came sooner than I expected. But I also didn’t put the plate on for a while even after I got it.

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At least a month. Doesn’t really matter since you have the temp tag.
Don’t have mine yet and picked up on 6/20. But I’m with @swooshdave , probably not putting them on until I have to! 😆

jag2440

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For buyers in the Portland Area:

Updated 1/20/21-The special pricing from Damerow has expired-they had a limited window to take advantage but it ended last year, confirmed 1/20/21 that the pricing is in effect for those buyers who reached out.

Damerow-Kiyoshi is offering $1000 under invoice for Oregon/SW Washington buyers only, must call and make arrangements with him directly. Don’t know if anyone has contacted him since Ford eliminated x-plan.

Gresham-mkennedy009 confirms MSRP, x plan, contact is Dave.
Landmark-Per 66RiveraGS, No ADM, contact is Ken Fisher-GSM.
Suburban
Courtesy
Kendall-Eugene
Skyline-Salem-Corey07 and rgwinn confirm no ADM and accept x plan
Dick's MacKenzie Ford-per GM, Shaun Weber-No ADM for reservation holders, will honor (A/X/Z/D) plans, doc fee is set at $150(Shaun says this is a capped by State of Oregon)
Westlie in Camas/Washougal - Per Cascadiancorvid-No dealer mark up, and they will honor X plan-contact is Trevor Jollie

I only have experience with Canby Ford and Landmark, as I have a reservation with each but only plan on one purchase. I reached out to both a couple of times but neither is willing to respond to my questions regarding ADM, X pricing and Doc fees. The master list says all the above have no ADM(Canby is not on the list). Suburban and Dick's MacKenzie are unknown for X-plan. No information is available for doc fees. Does anyone have solid connections that can verify pricing. We do have some time before we have to pick a dealer, but it would be great to have a dealer that is upfront on this. Thank you in advance for your help.
I think Landmark sucks. I got mine from Damerow. Luckily after a 2 year wait I got itin Feb 2023 and they honored my price.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think mine came sooner than I expected. But I also didn’t put the plate on for a while even after I got it.
delivered via USPS today so about 5.5 weeks.

I was checking the vehicle registration page here and the Bronco didnt show up until yesterday so super fast turnaround once they finally get to you.

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got through a terrible delivery experience with Dick Hannah Ford in Sandy,Oregon. On a positive note I got paint correction and ceramic coating project wrapped up. If you live in Vancouver or Portland metro check out https://instagram.com/hydramobiledetailing?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== he did a fantastic job and very professional. Went with Gtechniq CSL and Exo V5 as topper

16FC1D15-A604-43C6-982F-4057F0ABDA76.jpeg
Sponsored