First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi A5 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm ready to replace my front dash speakers too. Wfich speakers did you buy and how do they sound? Thanks !!
the sound significantly better! I really didnā€™t think stock sounded that bad (I just adjusted the EQ towards more mid and bass and less treble. But after hearing the difference with these itā€™s incredible I keep the bass, mid, and treble all equal. Attached is a video with the stock vs the kicker CSC4
Ford Bronco Positive Negitive speaker help 7506B678-5891-42CB-8739-949706B01403

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ehh, even with that through lesson It still isnt making sense to me. I wired mine a long time ago, showed my certified industrial electrician and he was stumped. Reading left to right I do see:
LF+ --> blue wire (kick panel)
LF- --> Gray-Brown.
These are on the same channel (similar to JKU)THEN two outcomes which isnt clear to me.
Blue turns into gray-blue or green blue? conversely
Gray brown turns into gray blue or green blue.

I see there are numbers 3,2,1,4 and the dash has 1,3... so seeing how the kick panel has a 1 and thus the dash has a 1, safe to assume the 1 would be your positive?

After a headache i just called crutchfield and had them help mešŸ˜…
I think what you're talking about is where it changes from the module harness to the speaker harnesses. "Cxxx" = connector # and those dashes indicate a break (for the connector).

I don't see how your electrician friend couldn't read it. No offense.

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
the sound significantly better! I really didnā€™t think stock sounded that bad (I just adjusted the EQ towards more mid and bass and less treble. But after hearing the difference with these itā€™s incredible I keep the bass, mid, and treble all equal. Attached is a video with the stock vs the kicker CSC4
Ford Bronco Positive Negitive speaker help trim.53731A6F-7C0C-4371-8F2E-31122BAC0551.MOV

Great! I'll order those speakers tonight. I definatley can hear the difference !
Sponsored