Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its a quirk with how i filtered the smaller list. its not in there because it requires an additional option...ie the 10speed automatic ... sorry
ok thank goodness i was beginning to think i was going crazy

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here's the latest i was able to pull. I am sure there is a better format, and i'll update eventually. But as far as i can tell this is what is allowed or excluded at each trim .

As for the accuracy, i imagine this could be incomplete or Ford could change this at anytime.

The table lists only options that depend on no other optons, It just measn , based on data i have, that you could add that option withought another option. For example the 2.7L does show here as a "Y" in some cases because it would also require a update to the Transmission
Items that tmay require additional options are marked with an asterisk.

There is some quirk with ford and upholstry that they have two option codes that are interdependent and may show an asterisk

see json for more complete data
@72roadster, Excellent update to the LEAK, thank you.

where do I find json? ;):unsure::LOL:

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
THIS

OP
OP
72roadster

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh well that makes me feel a little better. But then why would it be checked with the 4 door base? Doesn't that require auto too to get the v6? And yet its checked.
There are some strange/interesting things here
101A E5B (Base 4dr ) shows 7spd manual is excluded, and 10spd auto is standard ?‍♂

While both E5B and E5A show 2.3 Standard and 2.7 allowable

If I try to add the manual transmission to a base 4door, i get bumped up to big bend

Last edited:
OP
OP
72roadster

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not that i agree with it, but i think part of what they are selling with the bronco is the aftermarket customization aspect. and that interior is an example.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think OP needs to delete this post if it's inaccurate. Nothing worse than wrong info as a post which a lot of people are seeing.
Or, others could show a bit of maturity and intelligence and take this post for what it is. ??‍♂

Sponsored

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think my main confusion from this new info (I know it's unofficial) is the part time vs. full time 4x4 drive. It shows "unavailable" but with the options Acrobat file, under 4x4 systems, it shows the same system as the higher trim levels, albeit an option.

OP
OP
72roadster

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think my main confusion from this new info (I know it's unofficial) is the part time vs. full time 4x4 drive. It shows "unavailable" but with the options Acrobat file, under 4x4 systems, it shows the same system as the higher trim levels, albeit an option.
Dug into this just now
In these cases you jump from E5A to E5C when you add the full time (DR--F), Which means you are getting Sasquatch, which is why Sasquatch shows as unavailable too

I'll try and add E5C,E5D for lower trims soon

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Always go by whatever the officially released Ford documents say.

Ford Bronco POSSIBLE Allowable and Excluded Options per Trim Level Nd9GcQv7_9Xz49FwoOjKWVAb6bM3MUDtNLrRKWYtA&usqp=CAU
Sponsored

Last edited: