Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Am I reading too much into this or is it because it's exactly what I want in my 4-door?...ok with 35s
But isn't this the Sasquatch with a manual trans with 33s?

4-Door specs:
Badlands, manual transmission, optional 33" Goodyear MT tires, Ford Performance beadlock wheels & rings. The manual transmission on the Badlands has a 4.70 gear ratio.

2-Door specs:
Badlands, auto transmission, 33" BFG AT tires, standard wheels, Ford Performance steel modular front bumper. The manual transmission on the Badlands has a 4.46 gear ratio.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Broncsquatch

Broncsquatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Doesn't the 4.7 gear ratio only come with the Squatch package that is currently available only in AT?

So, isn't this the Badlands with a Sasquatch in MT and 33's?

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Am I reading too much into this or is it because it's exactly what I want in my 4-door?...ok with 35s
But isn't this the Sasquatch with a manual trans with 33s?

4-Door specs:
Badlands, manual transmission, optional 33" Goodyear MT tires, Ford Performance beadlock wheels & rings. The manual transmission on the Badlands has a 4.70 gear ratio.

2-Door specs:
Badlands, auto transmission, 33" BFG AT tires, standard wheels, Ford Performance steel modular front bumper. The manual transmission on the Badlands has a 4.46 gear ratio.
Maybe I’m tired, but this made no sense to me.

OP
OP
Broncsquatch

Broncsquatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry if I was unclear...
I'm referring to the description of the vehicles used on the Rubicon Trail vids

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn't the 4.7 gear ratio only come with the Squatch package that is currently available only in AT?

So, isn't this the Badlands with a Sasquatch in MT and 33's?
badlands manual comes with 4.7 gear without Squatch

Ford Bronco Possible Modified Sasquatch? C855C5DF-F436-41F8-95B1-F6EF9F9A79F0

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Additionally, one of the answers on the Ford Tweet stated that different gearing would be an option at ordering. So I am guessing that even if you go the auto route, you would still be able to get the lower gears with the automatic even without Sasquatch.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Additionally, one of the answers on the Ford Tweet stated that different gearing would be an option at ordering. So I am guessing that even if you go the auto route, you would still be able to get the lower gears with the automatic even without Sasquatch.
I wouldn't take that to heart that it's going to be available across the entire trim line. As of right now the only trims listed with having multiple axle ratio options outside of the sasquatch package is the OBX and Big Bend w/ the AT.

Ford bragged about the super low crawl ratio in the reveal and then we found out that only applies to a standard MT Badlands.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't take that to heart that it's going to be available across the entire trim line. As of right now the only trims listed with having multiple axle ratio options outside of the sasquatch package is the OBX and Big Bend w/ the AT.

Ford bragged about the super low crawl ratio in the reveal and then we found out that only applies to a standard MT Badlands.
Oh I don't take any of the statements to heart, being as the "Compare Models" sheet still contradicts Levine as to what transmissions are available with the Sasquatch. I looked through the specs for the OBX and BB, and didn't see anything about gearing. Where are you guys finding these more detailed spec sheets?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Oh I don't take any of the statements to heart, being as the "Compare Models" sheet still contradicts Levine as to what transmissions are available with the Sasquatch. I looked through the specs for the OBX and BB, and didn't see anything about gearing. Where are you guys finding these more detailed spec sheets?
Post #6 in this thread... scroll up.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/media-kit/

Scroll to the bottom for Downloadable Spec & Fact Sheets

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Post #6 in this thread... scroll up.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/media-kit/

Scroll to the bottom for Downloadable Spec & Fact Sheets
There is no need for me to scroll up because I was asking for the source of your information, rather than a screenshot of potentially out-of-date information. But thank you for the link, I had not found those sources myself yet.

As for the available gear ratios, there is a lot to go through, but I have not stumbled on anything yet that limits the optional gears (mentioned in the tweet) to trim levels. Again, i take that with a grain of salt since there are many discrepancies from these different sources.
Sponsored