Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Truthfully I need another old BMW like I need a hole in the head. I've got a silver ZHP E46 vert to scratch that itch, has just under 40K on it. For some sick reason I want a silver E46 wagon so that I'd have a matching sets, old wagon and old vert in silver and then I already own 2016 F31 and F23 wagon and vert in black.

Stupid, I know, but at this point no additional cars make any logical sense so it's all stupid.
Yeah, I'm thinking of selling my E30, it just sits.
Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you've got room it's not so bad, not like it's depreciating anymore. I'm out of garage space and paying for offsite storage, that and insurance for a car that's barely driven starts to not make so much sense.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got word that my dealership’s demo Bronco is being built on the week of 5/24/21
There is already a VIN for this Bronco along with the full build specs. It will be a 4 door Wildtrak with the Lux pkg!
That week could be the start of all retail units possibly?
No, all dealer demo units will be built before customer orders start production.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you've got room it's not so bad, not like it's depreciating anymore. I'm out of garage space and paying for offsite storage, that and insurance for a car that's barely driven starts to not make so much sense.
Our stable includes an E30, E93 (hard top convertible), and few BMW motorcycles spanning 70s to today, including a ‘75 sidecar rig.

One night I was drunk on eBay and lowballed a local pickup Z3 with a terrible listing.

Ended up owning a Z3 for a summer.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Our stable includes an E30, E93 (hard top convertible), and few BMW motorcycles spanning 70s to today, including a ‘75 sidecar rig.

One night I was drunk on eBay and lowballed a local pickup Z3 with a terrible listing.

I've got a list of stupid things I'd like to own and keep stock (E46 wagon, W124 sedan, B5 S4) then a list really stupid things I'd like to own and probably ruin (e.g. safari build on a 3.2L TT coupe).

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's parked in a coastal climate, so at some point it's just gonna rust away if I don't do something. I'm also big on passing the vehicle on to someone that might enjoy it. I've gotten my money's worth out of it.

IF I fit in a Z3, I would have one instead of the Z4. Well, maybe not, cause if I fit in a Z3, I'd fit in a Miata, and we all know what MIATA stands for.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IF I fit in a Z3, I would have one instead of the Z4. Well, maybe not, cause if I fit in a Z3, I'd fit in a Miata, and we all know what MIATA stands for.
I had always lusted after the Z3, and figured that people who were complaining about it's lack of power were just thinking about the car the wrong way. (It's meant to cruise and chill, not racecar.)

Then I owned one.

Trust me, they're under powered.

(It's a shame I didn't have any money back when nobody wanted the Clownshoe Z3 M.)

Last edited:

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had always lusted after the Z3, and figured that people who were complaining about it's lack of power were just thinking about the car the wrong way. (It's meant to cruise and chill, not racecar.)

Then I owned one.

Trust me, they're under powered.

(It's a shame I didn't have any money back when nobody wanted the Clownshoe M3.)
I have an M42 equipped E30, I like underpowered.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's parked in a coastal climate, so at some point it's just gonna rust away if I don't do something. I'm also big on passing the vehicle on to someone that might enjoy it. I've gotten my money's worth out of it.

I actually fit in the Z3. I'm almost 6'2, but I have short legs (so very tall torso) Went to the Philly Auto show years ago and sat in a Volvo V70 convertible. Sales guy was like "hey - that's perfect for you!" I was like "do you not notice that I have the seat as low as it goes and I am looking OVER the windshield frame?"

Went to sit in the Miata for kicks, and I could not get my legs under the steering wheel for some reason. But one day a neighbor gave me a ride in a Z3 and I had a ton of room. Although I did take it for a high performance driving day down at Millville and with the helmet I was just poking above the roll bars and they told me I could not come back with it again.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So this puts retail orders at first week of June at the earliest, which puts first deliveries at what... 2nd or 3rd week of June?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are talking about @XCR440 , I think his got bumped to the same week as OP
Yeah, I hadn't seen his revised date. It looked like it got bumped a couple of times. I did see other dealers on Facebook reporting fort week in May dates...but maybe theirs slipped too.

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Read that two Broncos (2dr & 4dr) will be shown in Salt Lake valley May 5-6th at Living Planet Aquarium. Stoked it's not the megaplex dealer down the road from there. Prefer the sharks with gills ;)
Where did you read this? This is exciting news! My family and I went to the Moab 4x4 Expo on Friday, Oct. 30th only to find out that the Broncos didn't stay for the whole event. They had left 4 hours before we arrived. Made me so frustrated!!!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So this puts retail orders at first week of June at the earliest, which puts first deliveries at what... 2nd or 3rd week of June?
I was under the impression that delivery would be at least a month after production, if not more. Maybe somebody who knows more can chime in.
Sponsored