First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got word that my dealership’s demo Bronco is being built on the week of 5/24/21
There is already a VIN for this Bronco along with the full build specs. It will be a 4 door Wildtrak with the Lux pkg!
That week could be the start of all retail units possibly?
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got word that my dealership’s demo Bronco is being built on the week of 5/24/21
There is already a VIN for this Bronco along with the full build specs. It will be a 4 door Wildtrak with the Lux pkg!
That week could be the start of all retail units possibly?
I saw one dealer post that their demo was scheduled to be built the week of 5/3.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do they get to spec the cars themselves? If so would be GREAT to do a public service and get a weird / need to see in person color like Cactus. Not much worry about seeing black or white in real life.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do they get to spec the cars themselves? If so would be GREAT to do a public service and get a weird / need to see in person color like Cactus. Not much worry about seeing black or white in real life.
Nope, they plugged them in the system for us. I'm a little annoyed they're giving us a BB without lockers, at least it'll be a manual.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope, they plugged them in the system for us. I'm a little annoyed they're giving us a BB without lockers, at least it'll be a manual.
Im really surprised they are giving you a manual.

OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I asked if they spec’d out this particular Bronco and they said no. It was just thrown at them

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That stinks... I suppose any Bronco is better than no Bronco at this point.

Saw your sig I'm half looking for a Z4, keep trying to tell GF that a 3.0si coupe is the perfect car for her to use as a realtor. It would be horrible for that, hence only half looking.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Read that two Broncos (2dr & 4dr) will be shown in Salt Lake valley May 5-6th at Living Planet Aquarium. Stoked it's not the megaplex dealer down the road from there. Prefer the sharks with gills ;)

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aren't the demo models supposed to be for test drives or loaners?
Surprised they'd send you a manual for that - especially if it's the only one you get.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That stinks... I suppose any Bronco is better than no Bronco at this point.

Saw your sig I'm half looking for a Z4, keep trying to tell GF that a 3.0si coupe is the perfect car for her to use as a realtor. It would be horrible for that, hence only half looking.
If you're going with the facelift Z4s go 3.0si, but if you're getting an early one, get the 2.5i, the M54 is easier to maintain and very much bulletproof (DISA Vavle notwithstanding) as long as you keep the cooling system up to date.

Aren't the demo models supposed to be for test drives or loaners?
Surprised they'd send you a manual for that - especially if it's the only one you get.
We're getting two, Manual 4Dr BB and WT 4Door Mid package.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you're going with the facelift Z4s go 3.0si, but if you're getting an early one, get the 2.5i, the M54 is easier to maintain and very much bulletproof (DISA Vavle notwithstanding) as long as you keep the cooling system up to date.
Truthfully I need another old BMW like I need a hole in the head. I've got a silver ZHP E46 vert to scratch that itch, has just under 40K on it. For some sick reason I want a silver E46 wagon so that I'd have a matching sets, old wagon and old vert in silver and then I already own 2016 F31 and F23 wagon and vert in black.

Stupid, I know, but at this point no additional cars make any logical sense so it's all stupid.
Sponsored