Sponsored

Possible to install an Aux Jack in my '21 Bronco?

pilot_ims

Wildtrak
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But why? I mean I am JUST old enough to have owned a Walkman but still, WHY? Vinyl make sense because of how it sounds. CDs make sense because of the quality of the sound file. But there is NO reason to be a tape nerd (other than nostalgia) but it's a pain in the ass re-winding, and flipping the tape to side B, swapping out AA batteries all of the time.... WHY?
There's a Japanese artist I like who ONLY releases on physical media. Tape makes the most sense because a cd player would be prone to skipping

SATX

Big Bend
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco G2&G3&G6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a cassette nerd and I'd like to avoid putting together a bluetooth solution to listen to my tapes in my Bronco. Ideally, I can just get a 3.5mm cable and run it to an aux in jack somewhere hidden in the dash. Does anyone know if this is possible and/or have any resources I can look into for the wiring job?

Cheers.
I ran across this, but have not found any posts or videos of anyone using it.

https://naviks.com/i-24078454-2021-2023-ford-bronco-sync-4-12-screen-aux-audio-input-interface.html

They also have a USB C version but when I contacted the company they said they're still working on it and referred me to the interface above.

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol cassette nerd... next someone will want to put a record turntable in their Bronco.
Nothing wrong with that either. I’ve seen many in vintage cars as OEM equipment.

IMG_7587.jpeg

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking for a way to do this too, btw. I want to add a Sonos Port as an audio source. I can just plug one straight into my aftermarket DSP, but I wouldn't be able to control the volume from the knob or steering wheel.
Sponsored