Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So now what? I waited just over a year, complained (quite a bit), got a build week, obsessed tracking it, bumped a week, obsessed about if I was going to get bumped again, got a VIN then a window sticker, went into production, blend day arrived and then it was obsessing over status and tear tag, then it all went to built and delivered in a matter of 3 days. Blend 10/24, delivered 10/25 (to dealer).

What am I supposed to do now to waste most of my day? I know some of you are/were as obsessed as me.
Sponsored

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So now what? I waited just over a year, complained (quite a bit), got a build week, obsessed tracking it, bumped a week, obsessed about if I was going to get bumped again, got a VIN then a window sticker, went into production, blend day arrived and then it was obsessing over status and tear tag, then it all went to built and delivered in a matter of 3 days. Blend 10/24, delivered 10/25 (to dealer).

What am I supposed to do now to waste most of my day? I know some of you are/were as obsessed as me.
Take your bronco out and obsess on what your bronco was designed to do.. You also could sell it and start the process all over again

OP
OP
JimmyG

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take your bronco out and obsess on what your bronco was designed to do.. You also could sell it and start the process all over again
LOL oh man... My luck I'd be in the 800+ day wait club if I sold it. NO way! I am definitely going to enjoy the Bronco, but I can't do that and "work" at the same time. Know what I'm sayin'? 😂

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL oh man... My luck I'd be in the 800+ day wait club if I sold it. NO way! I am definitely going to enjoy the Bronco, but I can't do that and "work" at the same time. Know what I'm sayin'? 😂
i hear ya.. I retired a few years ago so the only work i do anymore is make coffee...

Sponsored
OP
OP
JimmyG

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i hear ya.. I retired a few years ago so the only work i do anymore is make coffee...
Good for you! Enjoy your retirement.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Another PBDS (post Bronco delivery syndrome ) victim.

I feel your pain brother. I’ve found multiple therapy sessions have helped.

And by therapy sessions I mean ordering shit for my Bronco. Then you get that fix of waiting for that stuff to be delivered.

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found a group of 6G riders around me, they plan outings, rides, trail rides.... Go out and have fun!

or

Throw a tarp over it, in the driveway and pretend it isn't there.

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
JimmyG

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another PBDS (post Bronco delivery syndrome ) victim.

I feel your pain brother. I’ve found multiple therapy sessions have helped.

And by therapy sessions I mean ordering shit for my Bronco. Then you get that fix of waiting for that stuff to be delivered.
Oooh yes!!! I'm already getting the "What did you order now?" questions from the wife. Good thing she's cool. Maybe you should start a therapy group here. LOL 😂

Sponsored

RAMTOWIT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can start tracking my shipping progress. That should keep you occupied for at least another 6 weeks... haha

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Stare at its beauty. Sit in that driver seat you waited for, familiarize yourself with the gauges and display. Fold that top down and up. Enjoy it!

OP
OP
JimmyG

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stare at its beauty. Sit in that driver seat you waited for, familiarize yourself with the gauges and display. Fold that top down and up. Enjoy it!
Yes!!!

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oooh yes!!! I'm already getting the "What did you order now?" questions from the wife. Good thing she's cool. Maybe you should start a therapy group here. LOL 😂

I’m gonna start a newsletter, $9.99 for a yearly subscription.

Basically it’ll be a look what I ordered today thing !!!

I’ll go into my feelings, and experiences about the shipping period, and how it affects me, and those around me. Comments, and suggestions will be welcome of course.

If I can help one person it’s all worth it.

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same boat here (albiet, much shorter wait). March 2022 pickup. I'm still on 6g multiple times a day, but now I'm obsessing over things I can add to the rig (skid plates, trail lighting, etc), maintenance, and more than anything... enjoying it on the trails. Cheers!
Sponsored