Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same boat! What happened to following res/order timeline? grrr
I think Ford randomly put the vehicles in holding lots and is now just randomly picking two door broncos for hard top replacements regardless of build dates. It's a sh!t show!

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I see you sneaking in here and pretending that you haven't just disappeared on us like my dad did when I was 3. ;)
It was a low-key driveby, wasn't it?

In all honesty, we had a pretty rough bout with COVID here in my house that got everyone behind the sticks. Myself (breakthrough case), my 9 year old son, and my 2 year old daughter all got it over the course of several weeks. The kids turned out ok, but because of I'm immunocompromised it got me pretty hard. Amid all that, we have also been in the thick of peak drumline season.

When able, I've been out driving this incredible rig. Hope to be around here more often... I've missed this community.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In all honesty, we had a pretty rough bout with COVID here in my house that got everyone behind the sticks. Myself (breakthrough case), my 9 year old son, and my 2 year old daughter all got it over the course of several weeks. The kids turned out ok, but because of I'm immunocompromised it got me pretty hard. Amid all that, we have also been in the thick of peak drumline season.

When able, I've been out driving this incredible rig. Hope to be around here more often... I've missed this community.
Sorry to hear that you all had to go through that.
Take care, and love that family of yours.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Caldwell Bronco assembly line pic.jpg

9/28 build date, picked it up from San Tan Ford today!!
This would be my build except it was built 8/11 and is still sitting on dirt mountain.. Haven't gotten a link for a photo either. Nice to see this and pretend :LOL:

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same as mine, built on 8/11 and sitting on Dirt Mountain. 🤬

I gotta stop looking at these!

Congrats!
Oh hey me too :ROFLMAO: Also built 8/11. Maybe our Broncos are Dirt Mountain buddies.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh hey me too :ROFLMAO: Also built 8/11. Maybe our Broncos are Dirt Mountain buddies.
Well you being in Charlotte and me being near Winston-Salem (dealer is in Pilot Mountain, but I live in Davie County), I'd imagine ours will come here on the same train.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well you being in Charlotte and me being near Winston-Salem (dealer is in Pilot Mountain, but I live in Davie County), I'd imagine ours will come here on the same train.
I hope that trains comes soon. When did Ford say they'd replace your roof? November?

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hope that trains comes soon. When did Ford say they'd replace your roof? November?
November. Hoping to have it by Thanksgiving.

I had ordered a Bestop vinyl fastback top to go with it when I thought I'd have it two months ago, but when I found out about November, I cancelled it. I hate the fastback design, anyway... I want to be able to fold it all the way back to the spare tire.

I'll just have to get a factory Ford soft top when they become available for order. I originally ordered dual tops with the black mod top.

Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
November. Hoping to have it by Thanksgiving.

I had ordered a Bestop vinyl fastback top to go with it when I thought I'd have it two months ago, but when I found out about November, I cancelled it. I hate the fastback design, anyway... I want to be able to fold it all the way back to the spare tire.

I'll just have to get a factory Ford soft top when they become available for order. I originally ordered dual tops with the black mod top.
Same here. I'll be road tripping for Thanksgiving so I'm hoping to have it before then, but at the rate they're going it doesn't look promising. At least with the black mod top you'll get the extra ~$1000 in ford points.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same here. I'll be road tripping for Thanksgiving so I'm hoping to have it before then, but at the rate they're going it doesn't look promising. At least with the black mod top you'll get the extra ~$1000 in ford points.
Will probably try to use them on the Ford soft top, hopefully next spring.

I HAD a week long trip planned for this month to go to Cherry Grove, then up to Nags Head to drive on Corolla Beach with the Bronco, but those plans are scrapped. Since my parents retired, they spend the whole month of October at Cherry Grove and we would've had a free place to stay.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Man, I hope you and the family feel better soon. Good to see you tho.

Squatch Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Angry Irishman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW/Jeep/Mini
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else get this email just now? The link will not work! Wish I could see my Bronco on the line.
@Ford Motor Company
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) GetAssert
I received my confirmation from Ford of my updated order for my 2022 Bronco. My original order date of 3/15/21 remains intact...... And I have an order number...... I guess that's something, considering that when I click on view my updates nothing happens.....sigh.
Sponsored