Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To match my EG Bronco best I'm thinking of powder coating the ARB Summit bumper RED recovery points in a matching green. Prismatic Powders told me today their GREEN MCQUEEN is their best match. Anyone used this color to powder coat something similar? The swatches on the internet are not always very accurate.

Ford Bronco Powder Coated Recovery Points Eruption Green 1679348044539
Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hey maybe @EIGHTLUG he uses a powder coated company in Portland which is perfect match in pictures.

OP
OP
Inlinejohn

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hey maybe @EIGHTLUG he uses a powder coated company in Portland which is perfect match in pictures.
got quoted $425 from local powder coat shop. The green is a 2 stage process so not cheap and sand blasting spendy

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
got quoted $425 from local powder coat shop. The green is a 2 stage process so not cheap and sand blasting spendy
Mail them to me. It's way less than $425. We did a forum member's (@Michael Grasso) recovery points in BADLANDS. I forget the price, but it definitely wasn't $425.

To put it in perspective, our Eruption Green SITH shackles are $425.00, and that includes the 7075 shackles, 316 stainless bolts, PTFE washers, packing materials, shipping.... You get the picture.

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mail them to me. It's way less than $425. We did a forum member's (@Michael Grasso) recovery points in BADLANDS. I forget the price, but it definitely wasn't $425.

To put it in perspective, our Eruption Green SITH shackles are $425.00, and that includes the 7075 shackles, 316 stainless bolts, PTFE washers, packing materials, shipping.... You get the picture.
Is it your shop or one you go to? I wanted to do my beauty rings in eruption green but the two shops I went to in Vancouver never got back to me

Sponsored

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is it your shop or one you go to? I wanted to do my beauty rings in eruption green but the two shops I went to in Vancouver never got back to me
It's a shop local to us. They are 10 min away. Close enough to put a boot in their ass if it isn't right. That's just the way I like it.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My super custom one off AR recovery done to match my shackles and DNA. Curtis is the man!

Ford Bronco Powder Coated Recovery Points Eruption Green D891C54F-C3E8-4C90-BB92-69824355A272
Ford Bronco Powder Coated Recovery Points Eruption Green F392B642-77D9-4CF3-AAF3-C1E8B38EDC6D

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A lot of powdercoat shops don't like small batch jobs from off the street customers so they overprice them. Especially custom colors. In my experience asking these same questions. Getting people with contacts in the business to help you out is often the only reasonable way.

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a shop local to us. They are 10 min away. Close enough to put a boot in their ass if it isn't right. That's just the way I like it.
[/QUOTE]
Would you be willing to message me the name of the place?

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My super custom one off AR recovery done to match my shackles and DNA. Curtis is the man!

Ford Bronco Powder Coated Recovery Points Eruption Green F392B642-77D9-4CF3-AAF3-C1E8B38EDC6D
I'd love to do my rear recovery points in active orange too. And I'd do the loops on the capable bumper if I could figure out how to get them off.
Ford Bronco Powder Coated Recovery Points Eruption Green 20230223_122108
Sponsored