Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hmmm I assumed that was the up/down function. wonder how you do move it up down then. I assume the lever is for recline, and I dont see a 3rd lever.
There are only 2 levers and a knob. The knob controls the lumbar. The lever to right I believe ratchets the seat up and down. The lever near the backrest controls the tilt. There's also a bar under the seat that controls forward and back functions.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Power seats screw with my OCD. I find a myself spending way you much time trying to tweak then for that perfect spot. Also with my seat position is a set it and forget it thing. Once it's where I want it, that's where it stays. I'm perfectly fine with manual seats. And one less thing to fail.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Power seats screw with my OCD. I find a myself spending way you much time trying to tweak then for that perfect spot. Also with my seat position is a set it and forget it thing. Once it's where I want it, that's where it stays. I'm perfectly fine with manual seats. And one less thing to fail.
This is the same reason I like memory seats. The seat moves all the way back and the steering wheel lifts up for easy exit and entry. When starting the vehicle, the settings return without any assistance.
Sponsored