Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Starting off we named our Bronco Snowball because of the snowball effect that took place. We planned on getting the black diamond and not upgrading it too much because it was an all around capable rig from the factory. Coming from a desert back ground and having long travel go fastissshhh rigs i knew it was going to be hard to keep stock and with the Wife's approval before we even picked up the bronco we had parts waiting.

With only 200 miles on her we installed Four wheel parts upper control arms, rear track bar, fender deletes(for now) and Coil overs in all four corners. Next we installed 37' KM3 with KMC Grenade Desert beadlocks. I have a arb dual compressor waiting for install as well.

So far she handles great. We do have rubbing at full bump in the rear but nothing up front. I noticed when turning half lock in either direction going slow it acts like the ABS is trying to turn on and the pedal pulses. Im thinking it has to be something with the sensors on the window not being adjusted since the bronco is taller now. Going to have to take it in to ford and see what they say unless someone has a recommendation.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First I've heard of rubbing on the rear. What is the lift height of the coil overs? What is your wheel offset?
First I've heard of the ABS symptom as well. Any recommendation from 4WP?

OP
OP
BabyJake

BabyJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First I've heard of rubbing on the rear. What is the lift height of the coil overs? What is your wheel offset?
First I've heard of the ABS symptom as well. Any recommendation from 4WP?
Wheel offset is 0. The lift height is 2.5". I have not asked 4wp yet.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It may be camera angle but in the pics it looks like you have some sag in the rear. I'm not 100% familiar w/ the 4wp coil overs but it looks like they are adjustable...is that correct? It may be as simple as increasing the rears a bit higher and lower the fronts bit so you are level.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BabyJake

BabyJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It may be camera angle but in the pics it looks like you have some sag in the rear. I'm not 100% familiar w/ the 4wp coil overs but it looks like they are adjustable...is that correct? It may be as simple as increasing the rears a bit higher and lower the fronts bit so you are level.
I have heard of it happening to a couple people. No it’s just the angle. Especially the night shot. The coil overs are adjustable and I could crank them down but then I’d lose some ride quality and I’d like to stay out of the possible coil bind range. Plus now I have a reason to get fiberglass this summer.

OP
OP
BabyJake

BabyJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Snowball is officially off with Mcneil Racing getting fiberglass front fenders and fiberglass rear panels designed and installed. Hopefully have a update sooner than latter. These will be a great alternative to ADV that will give more of a open desert/prerunner look.
Sponsored