First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@DJFastFord17 chill man. this is a forum where we don't get all pussy wussy at another person's mistakes. nor do we come on and make our first post with very little knowledge on the bronco... way to introduce yourself to the forum...
Dude. I know WAY more about the Bronco than you EVER will. Go back to study hall. Have you ever driven one? i have. Ford screwed a good thing.
Sponsored

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude. I know WAY more about the Bronco than you EVER will. Go back to study hall. Have you ever driven one? i have. Ford screwed a good thing.

Okay now. Youre just going to get this whole thread removed with that kind of hostility.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct, the V6 includes the Automatic. Missing the point. The automatic doesn't include the V6. Why is the V6 available on base for $300 yet $1895 on other trims? your making my point!
2.3/mt=$0 2.3/auto=$1595 2.7/auto=$1895...it is that way on every trim where a manual can be had standard

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With dealer markup on FE, theyre 6 figure cars NOW,
Ford has already said there will be penalties for dealerships if the person who ordered the Bronco doesnt buy it. Markups over MSRP on the FE? Believe it when I see it.

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is the manual vs automatic argument all over again. Sure, the automatic is more efficient, but does it capture the essence of the pure driving experience that some crave? No.

Everything is relevant. Some people want the First Edition because they want the extra experience some will not feel. If I had the money, I'd have reserved one.

If you want to be monetarily efficient, then buy a Prius. The very concept of a Bronco is unnecessary...but here we all are, loving it for one reason or another. .

No matter what trim you get, just appreciate what you will have, and let others appreciate what they will have.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.