Sponsored

Pricing Protection - Golden Ticket 2022->2023 Bronco Raptor => Your Ideas / Successes Requested

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Publish Date: November 4, 2022

Information: C&I/Pricing Announcement: EFC11420 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer (Pgm #38644)

ACTION REQUESTED

• Review the below table and FAQs to assist in answering customer questions related to their 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.
• Utilize SmartVINCENT Certificate Inquiry screen to verify customer eligibility and 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amoun

SUMMARY
This communication announces the launch of the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer (pgm #38644). This program is intended to help offset the MSRP increase from time of reservation/order date to the current MSRP of a customer’s vehicle. The name has been changed from Bronco “Price Protection” to 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.

Pgm #38644 – 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer
• Eligible Vehicles: 23MY Bronco (excludes Raptor and Heritage Limited)
• Private offer amounts are based on customer order/reservation date, series selected and order changes. Amounts are outlined in the table below.

pp.png

How To Use The Table:
Step 1 – Determine if the customer is eligible for a Level A or Level B Offer
• Level A: Reservation / Order placed on or before March 19th, 2021
• Level B: Order placed on or after March 20th, 2021
Step 2 – Determine the Order Series / Door Configuration
• 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amounts are based on the last Series / Door Configuration selected prior to the model year changeover (September 9th, 2022).
• Changes to orders on or after September 9, 2022 will not impact 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is Bronco Raptor covered under 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer?

o No, the Bronco Raptor is a specialty vehicle and not covered under the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.
Q: Do unconverted reservations still receive the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer?
o Yes, unconverted reservations still receive a 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer. All unconverted reservations need to be converted into an order by November 21, 2022 or they will be canceled. The 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amount will be determined by the customers level in the chart above.
Q: How do I know when the original Reservation/Order was placed?
o To find original Reservation details, dealers can use www.emp.dealerconnection.com. For order details dealers should refer to WBDO. Customers can find their reservation and order dates in their reservation and order confirmation emails or their Ford.com account
Q: How will 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer be given and claimed in 2023?
o If a customer is eligible for an offer from a reservation or order that originated as a 2021 or 2022 model year, 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offers will be generated on the impacted customers’ behalf and be visible to Dealers upon running a SmartVINCENT Certificate Inquiry. The offer can then be applied towards the deal to reduce the total customer cost of the vehicle.
Q: What types of changes can be made to an order now without impacting the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amount?
o The offer amounts are based off what was reserved or ordered prior to the model year change over. Changes to orders after September 9, 2022 will not impact 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amounts.
All customer certificates are preloaded into SmartVINCENT. Please utilize Certificate Inquiry screen to verify customer eligibility and Private Offer value under Program #38644

Hope this helps some us that have been wondering how much money they need to pull off the tree .........................
Thank you for posting this! I just converted my Bronco reservation to an order although I’ve not yet signed the sheet. My dealer said that direct offers are generated once the invoice has been released. Any direct offers have to match the vin of the vehicle and then he can run Smart Vincent to be sure that the unit qualifies for the pgm and it will determine the amount. For any rebates available, they will give them to me because Ford will reimburse them. Does this ring true?
Sponsored

Last edited:

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This supersedes and replaces all previous PP programs, correct? So a day 1/2 reservation holder still waiting, will get column A? That's how I read it anyhow. Not like I remember what my original MSRP is this late anyway.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for posting this! I just converted my Bronco reservation to an order although I’ve not yet signed the sheet. My dealer said that direct offers are generated once the invoice has been released. Any direct offers have to match the vin of the vehicle and then he can run Smart Vincent to be sure that the unit qualifies for the pgm and it will determine the amount. For any rebates available, they will give them to me because Ford will reimburse them. Does this ring true?
Incorrect. The private offer(s) are tied to the name holder on the order/buyer sheet. Any dealer can search Smart VINCENT for the matching name and address of the buyer. The listed exclusions are up to the dealer to screen before applying the rebate at the time of sale.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This supersedes and replaces all previous PP programs, correct? So a day 1/2 reservation holder still waiting, will get column A? That's how I read it anyhow. Not like I remember what my original MSRP is this late anyway.
This PP program is only for MY'23 Broncos. Last year's program is only for MY'22 Broncos. Those offers will expire. But for a short time, there will be multiple offers in Smart VINCENT for different programs for different model years. Pre-3/19/21 orders/reservation holders are in group A.
Sponsored