Sponsored

Pricing Protection - Golden Ticket 2022->2023 Bronco Raptor => Your Ideas / Successes Requested

DPZ0622

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would think some would have commented in other threads stating such if it had happened. If a MY'22 Raptor didn't receive the old MY'21 --> MY'22 PP cert applied to their order, I think it is safe to assume that the same old cert (that some claim has been given to them even though the MY'23 PP certs haven't populated Smart Vincent yet) won't apply to their MY'23 Raptor. After 11/21/22 when the order bank deadline passes to convert, the PP voodoo algorithm will ascertain the values for the new certs.
Sponsored

DPZ0622

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There was no Raptor for 21MY so there was no price protection for Raptor in 22MY. You switched your Bronco order for a Raptor in 22MY starting on March 9th.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There was no Raptor for 21MY so there was no price protection for Raptor in 22MY. You switched your Bronco order for a Raptor in 22MY starting on March 9th.
You don't think I know that? I'm familiar with the Golden Ticket process. Those individuals had prior orders/reservations that would have been entitled to PP for their previous ordered trim. These are the certificates that a few have claimed they were given the numbers for when they spoke with Ford Customer Service. Those same certs are only good towards a MY'22 Bronco and will expire at the end of the year. The MY'23 Certs won't be loaded into Smart Vincent until after 11/21/22.

The challenge remains - has any MY'22 Raptor owner had the old PP cert applied to the sale when they took delivery?

Look. I want everyone to get what is owed. This launch has been a disaster. But until shown otherwise with anecdotal evidence, I will continue to repeat what the Bronco Order Holder FAQ says and that is that PP does not apply to the Raptor.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think it would be really easy to solve this debate. There are a number of Raptor owners out there now. I’ve not heard any say they got price protection.

I wonder if a single one of them can show the PP rebate on their paperwork.

Are any 22 raptor owners out there sure they got their price protection that would be willing to show it on their paperwork ?
No Raptors for 21. It was made clear when switching to a Raptor you were paying the price of a 22 Raptor. My dealer did promise MSRP, tax title and tags. He lived up to the promise

Will there be protection going from a 22 Raptor to a 23 Raptor? Not sure, but I do not think so.

DPZ0622

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Publish Date: November 4, 2022

Information: C&I/Pricing Announcement: EFC11420 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer (Pgm #38644)

ACTION REQUESTED

• Review the below table and FAQs to assist in answering customer questions related to their 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.
• Utilize SmartVINCENT Certificate Inquiry screen to verify customer eligibility and 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amoun

SUMMARY
This communication announces the launch of the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer (pgm #38644). This program is intended to help offset the MSRP increase from time of reservation/order date to the current MSRP of a customer’s vehicle. The name has been changed from Bronco “Price Protection” to 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.

Pgm #38644 – 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer
• Eligible Vehicles: 23MY Bronco (excludes Raptor and Heritage Limited)
• Private offer amounts are based on customer order/reservation date, series selected and order changes. Amounts are outlined in the table below.

Ford Bronco Pricing Protection - Golden Ticket 2022->2023 Bronco Raptor => Your Ideas / Successes Requested

How To Use The Table:
Step 1 – Determine if the customer is eligible for a Level A or Level B Offer
• Level A: Reservation / Order placed on or before March 19th, 2021
• Level B: Order placed on or after March 20th, 2021
Step 2 – Determine the Order Series / Door Configuration
• 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amounts are based on the last Series / Door Configuration selected prior to the model year changeover (September 9th, 2022).
• Changes to orders on or after September 9, 2022 will not impact 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is Bronco Raptor covered under 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer?

o No, the Bronco Raptor is a specialty vehicle and not covered under the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.
Q: Do unconverted reservations still receive the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer?
o Yes, unconverted reservations still receive a 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer. All unconverted reservations need to be converted into an order by November 21, 2022 or they will be canceled. The 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amount will be determined by the customers level in the chart above.
Q: How do I know when the original Reservation/Order was placed?
o To find original Reservation details, dealers can use www.emp.dealerconnection.com. For order details dealers should refer to WBDO. Customers can find their reservation and order dates in their reservation and order confirmation emails or their Ford.com account
Q: How will 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer be given and claimed in 2023?
o If a customer is eligible for an offer from a reservation or order that originated as a 2021 or 2022 model year, 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offers will be generated on the impacted customers’ behalf and be visible to Dealers upon running a SmartVINCENT Certificate Inquiry. The offer can then be applied towards the deal to reduce the total customer cost of the vehicle.
Q: What types of changes can be made to an order now without impacting the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amount?
o The offer amounts are based off what was reserved or ordered prior to the model year change over. Changes to orders after September 9, 2022 will not impact 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amounts.
All customer certificates are preloaded into SmartVINCENT. Please utilize Certificate Inquiry screen to verify customer eligibility and Private Offer value under Program #38644

Hope this helps some us that have been wondering how much money they need to pull off the tree .........................

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First, sorry to hear as that is ridiculous. Anyone that wants to sell after taking delivery let me know for reasonable amount. Still haven’t been able to find any allocations around me. I should have a regular Heritage edition possibly by end of next year if anyone is interested in it, supposedly will have price protection on it but who the Hell knows.

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
GT holders getting screwed again! 🤬

Not my fault @Ford Motor Company couldn't produce the vehicle in '22.

Were we given written notice that we would have to pay yearly price increases when we first chose to switch to the Raptor?

GT holder=Bait&switch victim.

I tend to agree, that said if it was in the "fine" print I certainly didn't read it and I suspect no one else did either. I believe all of us lucky enough to get a GT believed (somewhat naively in retrospect) that our Raptors would be built in '22. I know my dealer had 3 allocations, and he has no real idea why 1 was produced, and two of ours were not.

Additionally why weren't reservation holders all built before dealer allocations? That would be the biggest issue in '22 and the closest thing to a bait and switch that has happened.

My dealer (and I do not blame him) also did not tell me anything about losing pricing protection.

It's clearly out there now, including on this forum. But at the time the GT's were allocated I can't remember a single post, thread, question, or clear statement by Ford on losing pricing protection if you make the switch.

It may have been written or out there from Day 1 of the Golden Tickets, but Ford sure didn't put much of anything out there to make sure people knew, and they sure didn't just produce reservation holders vehicles before dealer allocations.

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The thing that gets me is the only change between the 2022 and 2023 is the price. Even the damn graphics package is the same. I’m an avid snowmobiler. Even in years when no technological advances are introduced they always change the graphics. Basically called BNG.

FORD can’t even do this for us?

Total bullshit.

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did call the "Bronco Hotline" at Ford today. At least registered formal feedback. Really asked why did dealers get Raptors before reservation holders, now we are stuck with a higher price on the same vehicle. I have little or no hope that it will accomplish much. But, I at least put it out there and asked for a response.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did call the "Bronco Hotline" at Ford today. At least registered formal feedback. Really asked why did dealers get Raptors before reservation holders, now we are stuck with a higher price on the same vehicle. I have little or no hope that it will accomplish much. But, I at least put it out there and asked for a response.
It was all in how dealers prioritized their Bronco Raptor allocations including the Golden Ticket. That said, stock rims could also cause a GT raptor to be built after a dealer order as they were are a hold up.

I was a Reservation holder, did not get the GT as the one person at dealer ahead of me was. Dealer had the GT allocation and one addition which I was offered at MSRP. I got mine first.

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It was all in how dealers prioritized their Bronco Raptor allocations including the Golden Ticket. That said, stock rims could also cause a GT raptor to be built after a dealer order as they were are a hold up.

I was a Reservation holder, did not get the GT as the one person at dealer ahead of me was. Dealer had the GT allocation and one addition which I was offered at MSRP. I got mine first.

Yeah, the process and communication is about as clear as mud. I am at a smaller dealer, who happened to get multiple Ticket holders so maybe it was his allocations. But he also is confused by the process. I know he didn't get any other raptors last year other than one of us who held a GT.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, the process and communication is about as clear as mud. I am at a smaller dealer, who happened to get multiple Ticket holders so maybe it was his allocations. But he also is confused by the process. I know he didn't get any other raptors last year other than one of us who held a GT.
Are you at Granger?