Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At the height of the Bronco reservation order fiasco, my order was assigned a 10 and 150 days later my zBronco was in my garage. So there’s that…..
Just curious..what was the “Bronco reservation fiasco?” is it over now?
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious..what was the “Bronco reservation fiasco?” is it over now?
Folks reserved Broncos the second the reservation banks opened . Then Ford pulled a fast one and tossed in dealer allocation which put the entire thing in turmoil. Then orders once submitted ran into commodity issues when parts were not available or issues with making the components caused build delays. Some folks waited forever to receive a Bronco. Some had their Bronco built, yet it sat at the factory awaiting on a chip . Thats why all things considered my wait of 150 days was a walk in the park. Things are better now, but still not perfect.

OP
OP

mzman

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Folks reserved Broncos the second the reservation banks opened . Then Ford pulled a fast one and tossed in dealer allocation which put the entire thing in turmoil. Then orders once submitted ran into commodity issues when parts were not available or issues with making the components caused build delays. Some folks waited forever to receive a Bronco. Some had their Bronco built, yet it sat at the factory awaiting on a chip . Thats why all things considered my wait of 150 days was a walk in the park. Things are better now, but still not perfect.
Thanks..was this when the Bronco was first coming out in 2021?
Sponsored