Sponsored

Production Date Moved due to MAP shut down?

frogbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is my email I received today

THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED.
Dear ,

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2021 Bronco™ BADLANDS.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of August 16, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Thank you.​

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got an email this morning that my date moved TO week of 7/26. Who knows? Was 7/19 originally, then 8/2. Maybe the 7/26 shut down isn't for sure yet, or maybe it's a placeholder for us. I just didn't expect to get an email at this point until Ford was pretty darn sure it would hold...

It'll get here when it gets here is my happy place. 😊
This is pretty much what happened to my dates today. Started at July 19 and ended up at August 16 after Ford sent a few e-mails.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So there's a giant mega thread for all scheduling delays, but that's not what I want to address.

It's the felt need to preface every question or sharing of info with "I feel lucky to have a VIN" blah, blah, blah, that some on here have tried to shame us into feeling.

There is nothing about this process that makes me feel lucky. I didn't roll the dice and come up with a VIN. I placed an order, almost a year ago, and paid my deposit. I should have a Bronco in my garage, not just a VIN with an ever changing build date.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE who came in early, placed their order, and paid their deposit should have a Bronco. There is no lucky or unlucky ones here, unless you are talking about those who came in late and somehow got scheduled before most of us.

I have a first night reservation and don't feel I need to offer any apologies for having a VIN. Yeah, for those of you who don't have a VIN yet, it sucks. You should have a Bronco in your garage. I've got nothing to do with that decision process though. It's all Ford. You want to be mad and harass someone, take it out on Ford.

So yeah, I've got a VIN # and a ever changing build date, but the feeling of luck isn't anywhere in my thought process. So there, I don't feel lucky just to have a VIN# and am not afraid to admit it.
Thank you for saying what everyone is thinking, but too afraid to say. A lot of good information doesn’t get shared in this forum, because people don’t want to be attacked.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

JFC. You guys bitching about your build dates moving around.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not bitchin', but still was moved from 7/26 to 8/2. Just a data point to share. It's only a week, so why cry?
Sponsored