Sponsored

Production Date Moved due to MAP shut down?

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've got a VIN and scheduled for production week of 7/26. I saw a few people receive emails from Ford ealry today that their dates have moved from that week due to MAP shut down. I havent received any notifications from Ford, and my dealer isnt being helpful. Anyone else in my position that is scheduled for production during a week of MAP shutdown? Any insight?

I feel lucky enough as it is just to be scheduled. 4 door, BD, manual trans, 2.3, MIC top, and tow pkg.
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm scheduled for the same week (july26th) after 7 changes and an original build date of June14th... I'm not sure which direction I'm expecting it to move now lol
Ford Bronco Production Date Moved due to MAP shut down? embarrassed-sad

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ORIGINAL EMAIL SHOWED 7/26. RECIEVED EMAIL 6/25 AND CHANGED TO 8/2

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The 22's are getting close if these dates hold.

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the scheduling and production timetable for the 2021/2022MY Bronco.

• 09/03/2021 - 2021MY Fleet Final Order Date
  • 09/23/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 12/10/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date

• 09/13/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 10/14/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins
  • 12/13/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got an email this morning that my date moved TO week of 7/26. Who knows? Was 7/19 originally, then 8/2. Maybe the 7/26 shut down isn't for sure yet, or maybe it's a placeholder for us. I just didn't expect to get an email at this point until Ford was pretty darn sure it would hold...

It'll get here when it gets here is my happy place. 😊

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got an email this morning that my date moved TO week of 7/26. Who knows? Was 7/19 originally, then 8/2. Maybe the 7/26 shut down isn't for sure yet, or maybe it's a placeholder for us. I just didn't expect to get an email at this point until Ford was pretty darn sure it would hold...

It'll get here when it gets here is my happy place. 😊
I got the same email this afternoon. Moved from 8/9 to 7/26…

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just received the email changing me fro
28June to 13 July…. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just received the email changing me fro
28June to 13 July…. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I was June 28 week (moved from 6/21). Those were my only official communications. Was told on the phone I was 7/7, then 7/12, so right near you. Wonder why they don't email me and folks like me??

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was scheduled 6/14, moved to 6/28. Email last night moved me to 8/2.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Original build week 7/26. Called Bronco Reps Thursday and was told I have a build date on 7/2. Window sticker showed up yesterday confirming 7/2.
Today ( Saturday ) got an email stating I moved to 6/28 build week. So at least for me the email trailed behing the tracker and phone call.
2 Door BaseSasquatch 2.7L Mod bumper 7/13 8:09 pm EDT

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've got a VIN and scheduled for production week of 7/26. I saw a few people receive emails from Ford ealry today that their dates have moved from that week due to MAP shut down. I havent received any notifications from Ford, and my dealer isnt being helpful. Anyone else in my position that is scheduled for production during a week of MAP shutdown? Any insight?

I feel lucky enough as it is just to be scheduled. 4 door, BD, manual trans, 2.3, MIC top, and tow pkg.
I’m in the exact same boat. 4 Door 2.3 BaseSquatch w/ Soft Top. Not sure what’s happening with MAP the week of 7/26.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So there's a giant mega thread for all scheduling delays, but that's not what I want to address.

It's the felt need to preface every question or sharing of info with "I feel lucky to have a VIN" blah, blah, blah, that some on here have tried to shame us into feeling.

There is nothing about this process that makes me feel lucky. I didn't roll the dice and come up with a VIN. I placed an order, almost a year ago, and paid my deposit. I should have a Bronco in my garage, not just a VIN with an ever changing build date.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE who came in early, placed their order, and paid their deposit should have a Bronco. There is no lucky or unlucky ones here, unless you are talking about those who came in late and somehow got scheduled before most of us.

I have a first night reservation and don't feel I need to offer any apologies for having a VIN. Yeah, for those of you who don't have a VIN yet, it sucks. You should have a Bronco in your garage. I've got nothing to do with that decision process though. It's all Ford. You want to be mad and harass someone, take it out on Ford.

So yeah, I've got a VIN # and a ever changing build date, but the feeling of luck isn't anywhere in my thought process. So there, I don't feel lucky just to have a VIN# and am not afraid to admit it.
Sponsored