Sponsored

Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a text at 1:40am it shipped. Checked tracker, and it says it shipped on 4/21. Not to much longer now! Oddly, I got an email from Ford couple days ago asking how I liked my purchase and to do a survey.
Sponsored

KizerSoze71

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I got a text at 1:40am it shipped. Checked tracker, and it says it shipped on 4/21. Not to much longer now! Oddly, I got an email from Ford couple days ago asking how I liked my purchase and to do a survey.
That seems on brand from what I've noticed based how well their communication systems are integrated.

infinposib

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi! My build has shown in production since 3/27. When I reach out to Ford Marketing they are giving me an ETA of 3/22 to 3/29. I checked with the dealer and they don’t have updates on it being shipped. It’s hard to say who to believe. This is a great community and I hope yours gets here soon so you can start enjoying it. Have a great weekend!

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hi! My build has shown in production since 3/27. When I reach out to Ford Marketing they are giving me an ETA of 3/22 to 3/29. I checked with the dealer and they don’t have updates on it being shipped. It’s hard to say who to believe. This is a great community and I hope yours gets here soon so you can start enjoying it. Have a great weekend!
Sorry to hear yours is in limbo. As a whole they do seem to be making some progress but the lack of information is hard to deal with at times. Hang in there.

infinposib

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry to hear yours is in limbo. As a whole they do seem to be making some progress but the lack of information is hard to deal with at times. Hang in there.
I appreciate your kind words. I look forward to sharing adventures when it gets here. Have a great weekend!
Sponsored