Sponsored

Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?

CB24

Big Bend
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've got you added! I'm in the same boat that you are. I have a very important road trip planned with my 19 year old son. We are supposed to leave April 8th. We plan to Overland in multiple spots between Louisiana and Georgia (roof rack and tent). I won't go into details but it's an important trip for the two of us to take together. If the Bronco doesn't ship in the next 3.5 weeks then I'm in a tough spot.
sounds like a fun, and - most important - really meaningful trip. saying a prayer you get yours in time, I've got a good feeling it will all come together.
Sponsored

JoshN

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Add me.

My Blend: 1/19
My Status: Mods live, tear tag on 1/19, stuck in Production since 1/19

Model: WT 4DR
2.7L 10 Speed Auto
Lux Package
Sasquatch
Aux Switches
Tow Package
MIC top

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here is latest on a Friday afternoon. I don't believe we saw one update this week for anyone on this list. Unfortunate. Hang in there everyone! Really thankful though for all the great information coming from Ford...oh wait...:ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? Update list.PNG

Dsmith2311

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just spoke with Ford Chat and now I do don't have a ETA and they are saying my vehicle is fully built and completed. They said it's just waiting on updated info for shipping.

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just spoke with Ford Chat and now I do don't have a ETA and they are saying my vehicle is fully built and completed. They said it's just waiting on updated info for shipping.
Has the tracker changed for you at all?

Sponsored

Dsmith2311

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has the tracker changed for you at all?
Not one time since 2/1 and my dealers are mad at me because I keep asking for some kind of info, so they just told me they will let me know when my vehicle is on the train, I'm very close to letting them go because they haven't been helpful at all.

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not one time since 2/1 and my dealers are mad at me because I keep asking for some kind of info, so they just told me they will let me know when my vehicle is on the train, I'm very close to letting them go because they haven't been helpful at all.
Mine has been very helpful at times but haven't responded to me in the last few days. They are probably tired of me asking. The problem is all the conflicting information. Ford Chat (I don't trust them at all) that the secondary status of "Produced" doesn't mean it is completed yet, but that it will be completed by the ETA date in the system which for me has always been 2/24-31. I explained that isn't what my dealer communicated or what Ford Marketing has communicated and they basically said, "well they are wrong....your vehicle has always been scheduled to be completed by 3/1 and when it is then "Produced" will become your primary status".

Dsmith2311

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine has been very helpful at times but haven't responded to me in the last few days. They are probably tired of me asking. The problem is all the conflicting information. Ford Chat (I don't trust them at all) that the secondary status of "Produced" doesn't mean it is completed yet, but that it will be completed by the ETA date in the system which for me has always been 2/24-31. I explained that isn't what my dealer communicated or what Ford Marketing has communicated and they basically said, "well they are wrong....your vehicle has always been scheduled to be completed by 3/1 and when it is then "Produced" will become your primary status".
You know the funny thing is I just started to communicate with my dealer about 2 weeks ago because I tried not to bother them to much, I relied heavy on the info I get from bronco6G, I have realized ford chat is a waste everything is computer based no real info, that's like asking some one at auto zone can they fix your car they don't know anything unless the computer tell them. I'm trying to have patience, because I've seen the people that you have on the list that shipped out was updated a few days after they reached 1 month so maybe that can be a trend but who knows.

Goose5226

Everglades
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I've been watching internally through what my dealer ordered. There was 5 vehicles that were built around our dates and they were all stuck in production status. All but mine and another one was released and shipped. So there is movement. So there is hope!

Dsmith2311

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been watching internally through what my dealer ordered. There was 5 vehicles that were built around our dates and they were all stuck in production status. All but mine and another one was released and shipped. So there is movement. So there is hope!
When did yours ship out?

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ya’ll just need to hang tight. I know that lack of information means the void is filled with all kinds of theories. Unless someone at Ford has an epithany, they won’t provide the real reason and your data already shows there is not correlation other than they are all Bronco’s of some sort. When mine was sitting for weeks, there were those with Heritage 2Drs, 4Drs, Raptors, Wildtraks, Badlands, Outer Banks, Big Bends, and even Bases.

I can appreciate the aingst, but I can also tell you, it will ship at some point. Calling Ford marketing, chat or your dealer may be theroputic, but it won’t make it happen any sooner.

Wait until it gets on a train, you can follow its movement accross the country. But then, you’ll wait again in the dark for it to get trucked to your dealer.

Last edited:

Dsmith2311

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It didn’t, mine is 1 of the 2 that didn’t ship.
Oh OK I'm sorry about that I missed read. That sucks though, I'm just going to stop checking and worry I figure it will ship out one day.

Goose5226

Everglades
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Oh OK I'm sorry about that I missed read. That sucks though, I'm just going to stop checking and worry I figure it will ship out one day.
if you send me a private message with your vin I can look up internally and see if it’s any different then what the tracker tells you.

on my side sometimes it tells me an estimated time.

Dsmith2311

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
if you send me a private message with your vin I can look up internally and see if it’s any different then what the tracker tells you.

on my side sometimes it tells me an estimated time.
for Sure
Sponsored