S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I swapped out my regular, round quarter panels for the Ford OEM Heritage quarter panels and fender flares on my 2 Door. I had read other posts hypothesizing it would probably just be bolt-on swappable, so I went for it. This post is just confirmation for anyone else who might be interested in doing it that it does indeed work.

The panels come in black so you'll have to get them painted or wrapped. I'm new to body work, so I took my time installing everything, but I didn't take photos along the way, sorry. I'll post a before and after below.

One thing to note is you'll have to also replace the rear bumper extensions and bumper extension brackets. I originally modified my stock brackets, but I felt they didn't line up perfectly, so I went ahead and ordered the heritage brackets. In for a penny, in for a pound.

It was a lot of money for me to spend on a cosmetic thing, but I feel like my Bronco finally looks like it should have from the factory. I strongly considered just buying a Heritage, but I don't want to have a car payment. Don't make fun of my wheels too much, I can't buy new ones for a while and other mods are higher on the list.

If anyone in Utah, or coming to Utah wants to buy my stock panels, please pm me!

Here's the parts list:

Heritage 2 door Front Fender/Quarter Panels:
Driver: M2DZ- 16006-B
Passenger: M2DZ- 16005-B

Heritage 2 door Rear Fender/Quarter Panels:
Driver:M2DZ-9827841-B
Passenger: M2DZ-9827840-B

Heritage 2 Door Rear Bumper Extension Brackets:
Driver: M2DZ-17D943-D
Passenger: M2DZ-17D942-D

Heritage 2 Door Rear Bumper Extensions:
Driver: M2DZ-17811-CAPTM
Passenger: M2DZ-17810-CAPTM

Heritage 2 Door Fender Flares:
Driver Front: N2DZ-16039-AA
Passenger Front: N2DZ-16038-AA
Driver Rear: N2DZ-9929039-AA
Passenger Rear: N2DZ-9929038-AA

AFTER:

Ford Bronco Proof Heritage Quarter Panels & Fender Flares Do Fit Other Trims (w/ Part Numbers #) Bronco Heritage Quarter Panels 1.JPG

Ford Bronco Proof Heritage Quarter Panels & Fender Flares Do Fit Other Trims (w/ Part Numbers #) Bronco Heritage Quarter Panels 1.JPG

Ford Bronco Proof Heritage Quarter Panels & Fender Flares Do Fit Other Trims (w/ Part Numbers #) Bronco Heritage Quarter Panels 2.JPG

Ford Bronco Proof Heritage Quarter Panels & Fender Flares Do Fit Other Trims (w/ Part Numbers #) Bronco Heritage Quarter Panels 3.JPG

BEFORE:

Ford Bronco Proof Heritage Quarter Panels & Fender Flares Do Fit Other Trims (w/ Part Numbers #) Boris
Sponsored

Last edited:

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That looks really good. Awesome to know it works! I was wanting to do the same thing till the lightbulb went off after seeing your pics. I have a BigBend SAS and am looking for a set of BB takeoffs I will put my 315/70r17s on to move the tires in about an inch. I totally forgot the heritage flares are wide because of the SAS package so there would be good amounts of overhang. 🙁

oh well, your ride is a sweet one with the new fenders!!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
That looks really good. Awesome to know it works! I was wanting to do the same thing till the lightbulb went off after seeing your pics. I have a BigBend SAS and am looking for a set of BB takeoffs I will put my 315/70r17s on to move the tires in about an inch. I totally forgot the heritage flares are wide because of the SAS package so there would be good amounts of overhang. 🙁

The Sas rims are spaced farther out to avoid rubbing issues with 35's

I applaud the OP's skill, tenacity and pocketbook.

OP
OP
Preheateddinner

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It would be nice if they start making the smaller width heritage fender flares. I’ve seen speculation the 2025 models will all have the squared off fenders, so it would stand to reason the lower trim levels might get something like that.
Anderson Composites offers some Everglades style fender flares for the 4 door, but I don’t know if they’re stock width.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
God I love this, highly debating doing it since I paid the Bronco off last month.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I swapped out my regular, round quarter panels for the Ford OEM Heritage quarter panels and fender flares on my 2 Door. I had read other posts hypothesizing it would probably just be bolt-on swappable, so I went for it. This post is just confirmation for anyone else who might be interested in doing it that it does indeed work.

The panels come in black so you'll have to get them painted or wrapped. I'm new to body work, so I took my time installing everything, but I didn't take photos along the way, sorry. I'll post a before and after below.

One thing to note is you'll have to also replace the rear bumper extensions and bumper extension brackets. I originally modified my stock brackets, but I felt they didn't line up perfectly, so I went ahead and ordered the heritage brackets. In for a penny, in for a pound.

It was a lot of money for me to spend on a cosmetic thing, but I feel like my Bronco finally looks like it should have from the factory. I strongly considered just buying a Heritage, but I don't want to have a car payment. Don't make fun of my wheels too much, I can't buy new ones for a while and other mods are higher on the list.

If anyone in Utah, or coming to Utah wants to buy my stock panels, please pm me!

Here's the parts list:

View attachment 621805

Ford Bronco Proof Heritage Quarter Panels & Fender Flares Do Fit Other Trims (w/ Part Numbers #) Boris
Looks good! Do you mind if I link this to the Heritage thread? Would be good to have all the fender part numbers.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good! Nothing wrong with painting factory wheels. IMO the Big Bend wheels look better compared to a ton of aftermarket options.

OP
OP
Preheateddinner

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Preheateddinner

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks good!
Where did you get the side stripe decal?
These are the 3 bar high sport stripe from Underground Graphics.

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Here's the parts list:

AFTER:

Ford Bronco Proof Heritage Quarter Panels & Fender Flares Do Fit Other Trims (w/ Part Numbers #) KDGqaw8

Ford Bronco Proof Heritage Quarter Panels & Fender Flares Do Fit Other Trims (w/ Part Numbers #) KDGqaw8

BEFORE:

what mud flaps are those?? i've been trying to find something that fits my heritage

OP
OP
Preheateddinner

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I actually like your painted wheels, they look way better than many aftermarket wheels we see posted here.

I also really like your non-script Bronco fender logo. Where did you get it ?
I found them on ebay a couple of years ago, they are replicas of the OEM 1987-1991 badge. The seller I got them from doesn't have them anymore, but I did a quick search that turned up some chrome ones of the same style.
Sponsored