First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am eagerly waiting on my 2022 4 Door OBX, Cactus Grey, fully loaded to arrive at the dealership ... it's currently in transit ... please drive faster...

Anyway, here is my question. I am looking to get the Method 312s with some more aggressive tires. I have had a hard time finding definitive information on the Appearance Package. I know that it is a dealer installed option, and I have already asked my guy at the dealership to only install the Hood Scoop and the Fender Flares, I will decide if I like the door mouldings enough to install later on (just not sure). I found a video showing the installation of the Appearance Package fender flares, so that example picture is with the stock tire set up. The stock tire is a +55 offset. If I go with a +18 mm offset, and the same stock tire size, it would move the outer edge of the tire approx 1.46" and I would think would take up most of that space. Would the wheel well accommodate a 275/70R18 tire size without complications? I believe the tire would go from 32.1" to 33.2", so it seems there should be plenty of room.

I would love some feedback. M y Bronco is getting closer and I want to get the wheels and tires ordered!

Method 312 Wheels.png

Falken Wildpeak Tires.png

Appearance Package Flare Example.png
Sponsored

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak