Sponsored

Is Zero Offset Proper fitment for Sasquatch?

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this the right offset? I’m trying to decide as indicated by another thread I started on positing your positive offset set ups. I tend to lean towards a +15 to + 25 offset but MANY wheels are Zero offset which leads me to believe they might be the right fit or is it just a trend for Poke. All the Toyota fitments are -12 ish and some great wheel choices but I think it’s way too much poke for Bronco Sas. OEM is always the most conservative no matter what auto manufacture. Almost any car or truck can be transformed with a ride height adjustment and some different fitting wheels but I was always concerned about negatively affecting performance or being too trendy.

I come from a few Subarus where the aftermarket wheel trends went from stock offset functional set ups to wider wheels, less offset, flush and still very functional all the way to slammed and “hellaflush” with ridiculous negative camber and tire contact patch as wide as a bicycle tire Which had no functional value. I spent a lot of time getting a flush and functional set up in the middle, proper fitment.

the most popular aftermarket offset for Bronco seems to be ZERO But Is it the right offset for Sasquatch? Post your pics, head on so we can see poke. A rear end shot showing poke would help too.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By all accounts Zero offset is best if moving up to 37s. Whether or not too much/little poke is in the eyes of the beholder.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Non-Squatch BL with 00 offset Warn Jackhammers, 37x12.5's Coopers, Dirt Logic coilovers AND Squatch flares. Shows a bit of shoulder which is the perfect amount of poke for my tastes.

Ford Bronco Is Zero Offset Proper fitment for Sasquatch? 1652797071286

Ford Bronco Is Zero Offset Proper fitment for Sasquatch? 1652797133837

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ZERO lift / spacer - '22 BB 2dr. 315/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler G2s with 17x8.5 0 offset wheels. Remove crash bars.

No rubbing / scrubbing even under flex.

With BASE OEM flares

Ford Bronco Is Zero Offset Proper fitment for Sasquatch? IMG_4093

Ford Bronco Is Zero Offset Proper fitment for Sasquatch? IMG_4075

With OEM SAS Flares installed

Ford Bronco Is Zero Offset Proper fitment for Sasquatch? IMG_4094

Ford Bronco Is Zero Offset Proper fitment for Sasquatch? IMG_4092

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is this the right offset? I’m trying to decide as indicated by another thread I started on positing your positive offset set ups. I tend to lean towards a +15 to + 25 offset but MANY wheels are Zero offset which leads me to believe they might be the right fit or is it just a trend for Poke. All the Toyota fitments are -12 ish and some great wheel choices but I think it’s way too much poke for Bronco Sas. OEM is always the most conservative no matter what auto manufacture. Almost any car or truck can be transformed with a ride height adjustment and some different fitting wheels but I was always concerned about negatively affecting performance or being too trendy.

I come from a few Subarus where the aftermarket wheel trends went from stock offset functional set ups to wider wheels, less offset, flush and still very functional all the way to slammed and “hellaflush” with ridiculous negative camber and tire contact patch as wide as a bicycle tire Which had no functional value. I spent a lot of time getting a flush and functional set up in the middle, proper fitment.

the most popular aftermarket offset for Bronco seems to be ZERO But Is it the right offset for Sasquatch? Post your pics, head on so we can see poke. A rear end shot showing poke would help too.
Are you leaving the suspension Stock or you modifying/ lifting it and going to larger tires?
If you're planning on modifying the suspension check with the suspension manufacturer for recommended or max backspacing/offset for their particular system.

mini2nut

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3-pedal Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would look perfect with a set of Sasquatch fender flares

Ford Bronco Is Zero Offset Proper fitment for Sasquatch? 1653230916476

OP
OP

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you leaving the suspension Stock or you modifying/ lifting it and going to larger tires?
If you're planning on modifying the suspension check with the suspension manufacturer for recommended or max backspacing/offset for their particular system.
Sasquatch suspension and flares. I ended up going with 17x8.5 +25 and 35s….a bit more aggressive than OEM squatch set up and no poke. Waiting for them to arrive. I just don’t want any poke and think the stance is too wide with Zero offset but maybe I will change my mind at some point. I don’t want my Bronco to have the stance of all the wranglers I see around.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sasquatch suspension and flares. I ended up going with 17x8.5 +25 and 35s….a bit more aggressive than OEM squatch set up and no poke. Waiting for them to arrive. I just don’t want any poke and think the stance is too wide with Zero offset but maybe I will change my mind at some point. I don’t want my Bronco to have the stance of all the wranglers I see around.
That sounds like a good compromise.

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mines zero offset on 35 x 12.5 x17s badlands. Non squatch but squatch flares. Lol
Ford Bronco Is Zero Offset Proper fitment for Sasquatch? IMG_20220521_154404_607

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I correct in understanding the following: a negative offset pushes the tire/wheel out further, and a positive offset pulls the tire/wheel in?

if the above is true, wouldn’t a negative offset generally help bigger tires clear suspension/frame pieces?

negative offset = More poke
positive offset = Less poke

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Am I correct in understanding the following: a negative offset pushes the tire/wheel out further, and a positive offset pulls the tire/wheel in?

if the above is true, wouldn’t a negative offset generally help bigger tires clear suspension/frame pieces?

q2ln7cph54b51.png

Lurker B6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Murph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes,

But - Once you get more negative than about zero, it actually makes the back of the front tire come closer to the fender/well during a turn. So there is a balancing act going on.

+30 to Zero is fine for Sasquatch (zero has a little more wear and tear on the parts due to the increased offset - although technically decreased offset :unsure:).

For 37 inch tires you need to be in the +12 to Zero range to have the best chances of not rubbing.

Last edited:

Cloak

Big Bend
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have my Bronco going into the shop for a 4 inch lift and 37x13.50's with a 00 offset wheel. Do you think that extra tire width will give me any rubbing issues? I already have them installing the max tire clearance kit from JKS mfg but I'm worried about some rub on the UCA.

*Apologies for posting on an old thread but this seemed like the most relative thread for the question, any input is appreciated*
Sponsored