Not open for further replies.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Next week is big time important for ford. They will get all the information they need but alot could be lost on ford corporate unless you let them know verbally where the demand is.

It seems like almost universally the 2.3 engine is getting rejected for the 2.7 auto by people here. However that also means the manual transmission is being rejected too. What message does this send ford corporate?

Well likely what it sent jeep corporate "people dont like manual".

I was here when the truck was announced and tons of people wanted the manual. However as more and more info and disappointments were released. that number has dwindled to almost nothing. This will send ford corporate a strong message to likely drop manual in the far or even near future unless they get some sort of feedback on real demand.

If you were originally going to order a sasquatch 2.7 or (v8) in manual transmission. You need to tell the dealer even if its just side conversation. Or if you are into acting. Go in and say "i want the 2.7 in manual with a sasquatch" and when they tell you "thats not a thing" make it look like your dog just died.

They need to understand that demand exists even if something isnt selling. This applies not just to engines and transmissions. But really anything you can think of.

However everyone should ask about a V8 as a rule in my opinion lol. Drive the dealers insane.
Sponsored

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because we all know the sales people tell Corporate what they talk about? I would say time better spent would be call or email Ford and let them know.
Im pretty sure ford listens to its dealers but that is just common sense maybe im wrong

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to be a Debbie downer but...lets just assume you are correct and Ford does listen to the dealer s on whatever subliminal message you are trying to pass on...you still won't get what you "bitched about" in your order. So all the acting and charade you are doing will be meaningless...or did I miss something?

I was really hoping this was a helpful thread....smh

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m fine with a TTV6 and auto. Would prefer hybrid/PHEV. Will mention I agree with V8s being phased out altogether.
Next week is big time important for ford. They will get all the information they need but alot could be lost on ford corporate unless you let them know verbally where the demand is.

It seems like almost universally the 2.3 engine is getting rejected for the 2.7 auto by people here. However that also means the manual transmission is being rejected too. What message does this send ford corporate?

Well likely what it sent jeep corporate "people dont like manual".

I was here when the truck was announced and tons of people wanted the manual. However as more and more info and disappointments were released. that number has dwindled to almost nothing. This will send ford corporate a strong message to likely drop manual in the far or even near future unless they get some sort of feedback on real demand.

If you were originally going to order a sasquatch 2.7 or (v8) in manual transmission. You need to tell the dealer even if its just side conversation. Or if you are into acting. Go in and say "i want the 2.7 in manual with a sasquatch" and when they tell you "thats not a thing" make it look like your dog just died.

They need to understand that demand exists even if something isnt selling. This applies not just to engines and transmissions. But really anything you can think of.

However everyone should ask about a V8 as a rule in my opinion lol. Drive the dealers insane.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to be a Debbie downer but...lets just assume you are correct and Ford does listen to the dealer s on whatever subliminal message you are trying to pass on...you still won't get what you "bitched about" in your order. So all the acting and charade you are doing will be meaningless...or did I miss something?

I was really hoping this was a helpful thread....smh
the goal here is to make sure ford understands people are pissed about their fuckup with the manual transmission rollout and how you have to be stuck with the cuck engine and small tires to enjoy your stick

if everyone buys 2.7s and nobody is complaining. Corporate could just axe manual at some point

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the goal here is to make sure ford understands people are pissed about their fuckup with the manual transmission rollout and how you have to be stuck with the cuck engine and small tires to enjoy your stick

if everyone buys 2.7s and nobody is complaining. Corporate could just axe manual at some point
Again like I said, you place your subliminal message, Ford listens, but you're already "stuck with the cuck engine". They release what you want next year, then what trade it for what you "bitched" about and lose money on the trade? I too would love a better engine with the manual I'm ordering but what its gonna come with doesn't bother me enough to do some acting game with the dealer. I've been waiting for a Bronco since early 2000s so I don't really care what they put in it lol.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can we all agree to educate everyone out there that ALOT is actually two words. It's "a lot".
An alot is pretty much a Sasquatch.
Screen-Shot-2019-03-28-at-12.02.13-PM.png

This is what everyone looks like when they're rambling on about the Sasquatch package.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not pissed.

Also, I don’t measure my cuck status as an inverse to my engine displacement and tire diameter.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again like I said, you place your subliminal message, Ford listens, but you're already "stuck with the cuck engine". They release what you want next year, then what trade it for what you "bitched" about and lose money on the trade? I too would love a better engine with the manual I'm ordering but what its gonna come with doesn't bother me enough to do some acting game with the dealer. I've been waiting for a Bronco since early 2000s so I don't really care what they put in it lol.
ya well some people dont like settling for less

its not a question that the manual 2.7 with big tires would sell well.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.