Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

what about ADM, did you get the information in an email , or by voice
If they accept x-plan it's set. No ADM. Google Ford x-plan, there are sites out there that give examples based on current vehicles. No haggling, just a price slightly above invoice. Good deal for a new model. But we all feel we can do better than just x-plan.
Sponsored

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All responses have been in email. The previous quote was from the "bronco team lead" Barry Pasqualini. I'm happy so far.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OK, will sleep better.

Many Thanks

1988 bronco owner (loved it ) rusted apart after 260,000 miles

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My reservation is at colonial Ford in Danbury.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bowens Garage Near Woodstock, CT I hear is offering $1000 below MSRP

Sponsored

pddiver789

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Park City Ford in Bridgeport. They emailed me and called right after I placed the order. I went there and they have a list of reservation holders and say they will reach out again once build and price opens up. I spoke to the owner, Dave and he said they are selling without any markup. I am not sure about x pricing.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My reservation is currently with Torrington ford. They said they accept x-plan. I have worked with Stevens in Milford several times in the past and had very good experience. Worked with Will Poole not sure if he is still there. But always got great deals and service. Watching the Bowen’s talk as it looks like they might come up with a good deal.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bowens Garage Near Woodstock, CT I hear is offering $1000 below MSRP
The only thing I've seen from Bowen's is this:

Got this email today from Bowen’s Garage in Eastford, Ct.
1599518248682.png

If I could get a number of how many people might be interested in this so I could get back to him and see what else we could get off invoice. Thanks
Which I don't see anything really other than a lower prep/doc fee. And the guy talks about being smaller and can't always wait on 'holdback' being paid out. But then goes on to say how they run a speed shop (do parts NATIONWIDE) and something about being Admin to "the big one" (not sure what that is). But if the speed shop is nationwide I'd think they'd be able to hold off while waiting for the holdback. Just my opinion.

If anyone hears any different from them, please let us know in our thread.

East Coast Buyers

Thanks

OP
OP
Thatguy

Thatguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would be interested .. If we could do a group buy

Sponsored

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im at McMahon in Norwalk.

I have not heard anything from them and was hung up on while on hold the only time I tried to contact them.

KN-CT

Base
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK, Ford Mustang, 2020 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hammonass"Beef78, post: 140896, member: 6546"]
I live in Connecticut and I’m probably buying from Granger in Iowa. I made a reservation at my local dealer. I have bought a car from them before. However, when I asked about X-plan and ADM, I received a poor response. So, I made another reservation with granger. Right now, I’m still riding out both reservations.0
[/QUOTE]
I live in Connecticut and I’m probably buying from Granger in Iowa. I made a reservation at my local dealer. I have bought a car from them before. However, when I asked about X-plan and ADM, I received a poor response. So, I made another reservation with granger. Right now, I’m still riding out both reservations.0
I'm located in CT and buying my Bronco through Ford of Branford. I stopped by the other day and spoke with the Sales Manager who confirmed there will be no ADM for reservation holders, but there will be no discount off of the MSRP (to be expected I guess). He claimed to have 50 reservations so far. My other option is Hammonasset Ford which is in the town where I live. However, it’s a much smaller dealership. Why not buy local?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hammonass"Beef78, post: 140896, member: 6546"]

I'm located in CT and buying my Bronco through Ford of Branford. I stopped by the other day and spoke with the Sales Manager who confirmed there will be no ADM for reservation holders, but there will be no discount off of the MSRP (to be expected I guess). He claimed to have 50 reservations so far. My other option is Hammonasset Ford which is in the town where I live. However, it’s a much smaller dealership. Why not buy local?
[/QUOTE]

There is nothing wrong with buying local. I wish we all could and get a great deal.

If you like the deal from the local guy, by all means take it. Luckily we have more time to decide and when B&P comes out, hopefully dealers will come with better pricing. So far they've been quiet
Sponsored