Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
NEW 2021+ Ford Bronco 42” Monster POD Brow LED Lighting Kit

Light Up The Darkness by installing our Monster POD complete LED kit onto your Ford Bronco brow!

This simple to install Quake LEDs Six-POD lighting system is designed specifically for the 2021+ Ford Bronco which allows SIX Dual-Power Low-Slung 7 Inch PODS to mount above your windshield. Our lightbar design plays off the factory surfaces of the Bronco for that clean look, straight from the factory. Direct mounting to the Factory Accessory Ready Threads means there is ZERO cutting or drilling required! Rest assured that this lightbar is ample strong with 10 internal gussets are hidden on the backside providing adequate strength for mounting these large PODs.

All SIX of our 7 Inch PODs come with our newest and brightest RGB Accent technology and Amber Markers that is sure to set your Bronco apart from all others at car shows and meets!

Hold on… it gets better! Take it a step further and connect this kit to our Quad-Lock Pro RGB Controller (Item #QUIC765 sold separately) and transform the otherwise road-illegal accenting feature into a road-legal Turn Signals, Hazards, DRL and More!

All of Quakes OE Brackets and Mounts are made with stainless steel and covered with thick UV and abrasion resistant powder coat to ensure years of use in the harshest conditions. No drilling is required to install.

A complete LED installation kit with stainless steel hardware and instructions. Quake LED offers a thick all metal, gusseted construction that is built to last. Light Up The Darkness with Quake LEDs 42” Monster POD Brow LED Lighting Kit for your 2021+ Ford Bronco! Sold as a complete kit.

Product Features:

• Mount SIX Dual Power 7” LED PODs above your windshield
• Rotate & adjust the beams how you like it
• RGB Accent and Amber Markers
• Lightbar mounts tight to the vehicle for that OEM look
• Gusseted lightbar increases strength to support large PODS
• Easy to install bracket – No Cutting Required
• Mounts to existing Factory Accessory Ready Threads
• Bracket Material - Stainless Steel
• Bracket Finish - UV & Abrasion Resistant Powder Coat
• Bracket Color - Black
• Kit Includes - All Brackets, Low Slung 7” LED PODS (x6), Multiple Wire Harnesses, RGB Wires, RGB Controller and all Hardware
• Fits: 2021+ Ford Bronco - Full Size Only

Model Number: QBF1333

Lightbar Dimensions: 3.8” x 5.75” x 3.25” (L*W*H Inches)

Lightbar Weight: 9lbs

Total Weight: 22lbs

Installation Level: Moderate to Advanced

Installation Time with Lighting: About 4-5 hours

Quake LED Mount Series:

Providing advanced LED light mounting solutions to enhance visibility for a safer driving experience. These innovative premium mounts provide a simplistic mounting design that is extremely durable against potential trail damage. Giving optimum protection against the abuse of road debris, and impact from branches on the trail. Constructed with a powder coated, military grade, stainless steel housing that will not yellow. Quake offers a quality that is built to last.

1333_Monster_Ads-01.jpeg

1333_Monster_Ads-02.jpeg

1333_Monster_Ads-03.jpeg

1333_Monster_Ads-04.jpeg

1333_Monster_Ads-05.jpeg

1333_Monster_Ads-06.jpeg

1333_Monster_Ads-07.jpeg

1333_Monster_Ads-12.jpeg
Sponsored

JayGar562

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You guys doing anything for Black Friday?

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Great price and looks awesome, wish I was still in the market
Just buy another Bronco! Lol just messing around, but glad you like it! I love the amber markers as it is similar to adding clearance lights like the raptors and super dutys!

Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just buy another Bronco! Lol just messing around, but glad you like it! I love the amber markers as it is similar to adding clearance lights like the raptors and super dutys!
that hits close to home as I really want to get a 2 door in my stable. Once interest rates come back to earth and the real estate market wakes back up, I can maybe justify it. Until then , I can dream