Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey folks,
I placed an order for a bronco the day the order banks opened. After my work downsized me during COVID, I cancelled my bronco order instead of deciding to flip it.

I had my order at Granger.

Now, i'd like to place an order again? Should i go back to @Granger Ford (i'm in NJ), or should i just try to place an order in NJ?

At this point, i know i'm probably 1-2-xmany years away, thats fine. I see that Granger stuck to their word about sub invoice pricing, etc.. and my local dealer has everything marked up 20-30k over sticker even though they'll take new orders at MSRP. I feel like i should avoid a local dealer thats listing/selling base models for 60k+, and doing a road trip from Idaho to NJ sounds like a fun.
Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You cant order now and when the orders open back up (9/12) only current orders that are Not yet built will be tranferred over to model year 23. Dealers will be allowed some dealer orders so you might be able to work with a dealer but i doubt it. They havent said when the banks will be open to retail orders yet.

OP
OP

jr22

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You cant order now and when the orders open back up (9/12) only current orders that are Not yet built will be tranferred over to model year 23. Dealers will be allowed some dealer orders so you might be able to work with a dealer but i doubt it. They havent said when the banks will be open to retail orders yet.
yeah, i understand all that. I guess what im looking for community input is, should i go back to Granger Ford or just try to deal locally.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am with Granger as well. They still have many orders yet to be fulfilled. I would be hard pressed to purchase another Ford from anyone else than Granger. They are an upstanding group. Mine just got built last week and I am awaiting shipping.

With that said, you would likely be in a very long wait if you did not order a plain Base or Big Bend when order banks open. If you are open to paying MSRP or a slight ADM you could probably look across the net and find one available now. It all depends on your situation, tolerance for waiting measured against how quickly you want one and at what price it would take. You could even spread your bets and order one From Granger and one from a dealer who honors MSRP and see which one comes in first. The other would be open for the dealer to sell. Town and Country in Alabama is a larger dealer who is offering MSRP. There should be some out there for you to investigate. Good luck!

OP
OP

jr22

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would be hard pressed to purchase another Ford from anyone else than Granger. They are an upstanding group.
Town and Country in Alabama is a larger dealer who is offering MSRP. There should be some out there for you to investigate. Good luck!

very helpful thank you.

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check with Granger, they may not have canceled the order and it is just sitting in 99 status.

A long shot, but you aren't losing anything by checking.
Sponsored