Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to reach out to Ford to ask a question about my order. Is this the number I should use if I am hoping to reach this Karen? 1 (800) 392-3673
Sponsored

OP
OP

JG2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok thanks I’ve been pushing they just don’t show they care lol. I’m gonna have to go in person again and get it done. I’ll probably be there for some hrs lol
Thank you for your help. After some persistence I was able to get them to give me my VIN. I’m scheduled for 3/28 build date. So some hope for the rest of you! Go to your dealers and be persistent.
I wanted to reach out to Ford to ask a question about my order. Is this the number I should use if I am hoping to reach this Karen? 1 (800) 392-3673
Honestly if you don't have a VIN they wont help you. I spent an Hour getting transferred and it came down to the they needed the VIN. I would go to your Dealer and stay there till they call Ford and get your Information. I did that and they provided me with my VIN and scheduling info.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for your help. After some persistence I was able to get them to give me my VIN. I’m scheduled for 3/28 build date. So some hope for the rest of you! Go to your dealers and be persistent.

Honestly if you don't have a VIN they wont help you. I spent an Hour getting transferred and it came down to the they needed the VIN. I would go to your Dealer and stay there till they call Ford and get your Information. I did that and they provided me with my VIN and scheduling info.
I have a VIN. I guess I should have explained in more detail.

My dealer went to make changes to the order. I know you aren't supposed to be able to with a VIN, but the system allowed them to make the changes. They submitted them to Ford, but haven't heard anything back yet. I wanted to reach out to Ford and see if I can get some eyes on it. If they are not able to make the changes I am going to, unfortunately, reorder.

OP
OP

JG2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a VIN. I guess I should have explained in more detail.

My dealer went to make changes to the order. I know you aren't supposed to be able to with a VIN, but the system allowed them to make the changes. They submitted them to Ford, but haven't heard anything back yet. I wanted to reach out to Ford and see if I can get some eyes on it. If they are not able to make the changes I am going to, unfortunately, reorder.
Damn that sucks but you should definitely get what you want. Best of luck. The back door link shows my order info. I don’t know if you’ve tried that. I had a wildtrak on order first and then switched it for the badlands and the info popped up when it got switched.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok thanks I’ve been pushing they just don’t show they care lol. I’m gonna have to go in person again and get it done. I’ll probably be there for some hrs lol
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
Go to this web site, enter your 4 digit order number and the VIN. You will be able to see the updated changes. Note, the website works very sporadically so don't be alarmed if it doesn't work or isn't updated for a few days.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn that sucks but you should definitely get what you want. Best of luck. The back door link shows my order info. I don’t know if you’ve tried that. I had a wildtrak on order first and then switched it for the badlands and the info popped up when it got switched.
Thanks. All I want to do is change my color. I don't expect my order to be scheduled as fast as it did, so I put a safe color until I saw a few more.

Input my order in thinking I was getting in a long line. 5 weeks later I had a VIN. I feel bad considering how long people have been waiting.
Sponsored