JG2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been waiting about as patient as I can be for a Badlands. I had an order in and paid $500 last January to get a Bronco at my local dealer. I've run out of patience as many of you have. I called them last week and asked them for an update on my Bronco and if they didn't have one I was going to cancel my order and Order the new Electric BMW. They told me my build date was in March so I didn't cancel my order. I'm just wondering if that's legit. I haven't received an email and in the Backdoor link all it says is order accepted by dealer. What do you guys Think??? Do you think they lied to me? If my build date is in march shouldn't I have a VIN?
Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you have a build date, you should have a VIN.
šŸ„ƒ ā€œdealer saidā€

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

File this under "my dealer said".

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call Ford and verify. They haven't been sending out emails or updating the trackers

Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call Ford and verify. They haven't been sending out emails or updating the trackers
How do we do this? Got a number?

Can they track with your reservation #?

OP
OP

JG2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I guess I have to go in and ask for a copy of the info they have. I was just wondering if you guys might know a way to check.

Broncobabe221

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call Ford to check. Many people have been scheduled with no email but my dealer said I was one of them and it turned out to be untrue.

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to do that today and Trisha said she couldnā€™t see anything until it actually goes into production. No clue if she was right but can confirm that at least some of the folks on that hotline canā€™t help in this situation.

Sponsored

Okstate1010

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried to do that today and Trisha said she couldnā€™t see anything until it actually goes into production. No clue if she was right but can confirm that at least some of the folks on that hotline canā€™t help in this situation.
I can confirm there are only about 2 out of 100 people on the Ford hotline that can do anything at all. One is Karen and I canā€™t remember the other ladies name, the rest of them usually sound like theyā€™re beating their kids when they answer the phoneā€¦..from their couch.

OP
OP

JG2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call Ford to check. Many people have been scheduled with no email but my dealer said I was one of them and it turned out to be untrue.
I did call and they said that they couldnā€™t track the order that I needed a Vin. Itā€™s a bunch of BS. I went to Ford and the manager that does the broncos wasnā€™t in 4 days and no call.

OP
OP

JG2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Apparently Ford the Company canā€™t track with my order # they needed my Vin. I told them I needed the Vin lol. Iā€™m sure they lied. I went to the dealer. The Bronco guy wasnā€™t there. I havenā€™t heard from them so I guess I need to go again.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can get the vin and schedule from your salesperson if you have one that will take the initiative to serve their customer. My sales lady gave me my build week and VIN although I had to ask and push her a little to get the vin. She initially told me they wouldnā€™t have it until it went to production and I told her if you have the date, you have the vin. She came back with my vin. A month later I got the email from Ford and the dates and vin matched.

OP
OP

JG2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can get the vin and schedule from your salesperson if you have one that will take the initiative to serve their customer. My sales lady gave me my build week and VIN although I had to ask and push her a little to get the vin. She initially told me they wouldnā€™t have it until it went to production and I told her if you have the date, you have the vin. She came back with my vin. A month later I got the email from Ford and the dates and vin matched.
Ok thanks Iā€™ve been pushing they just donā€™t show they care lol. Iā€™m gonna have to go in person again and get it done. Iā€™ll probably be there for some hrs lol
Sponsored