Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do I remove the bottom portion of the mud flap? Got a trip planned Saturday and would like to take the bottom off for better clearance.
I couldn't find the instructions or information for that, after googling for like fifteen minutes! 🤔
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there's a sliding clip on the outside of where the rubber part slides in, it's a bit hard to see, but it's there. You have to slide the clip up and out, might need to get help from some dull instrument like a wooden stick or careful with a screwdriver etc. Once you have that out you can slide out the lower part, then slide the little lock thing in again until it clicks.

Mine came with the lower parts not attached and I'm glad that during shipping one of these lock sliders had come loose, as I could not figure out how to get the pieces together first. It's a tight fit.

Message me if you want a photo, but hopefully the above is enough.

OP
OP
TheKim

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there's a sliding clip on the outside of where the rubber part slides in, it's a bit hard to see, but it's there. You have to slide the clip up and out, might need to get help from some dull instrument like a wooden stick or careful with a screwdriver etc. Once you have that out you can slide out the lower part, then slide the little lock thing in again until it clicks.

Mine came with the lower parts not attached and I'm glad that during shipping one of these lock sliders had come loose, as I could not figure out how to get the pieces together first. It's a tight fit.

Message me if you want a photo, but hopefully the above is enough.
Thank you for your write up!

I just found a video of a review, and it happened to have a clip of what you're saying at the 50 second mark. Leaving this up for anyone else that needs it:
Sponsored